Trumps Tax Plan Eliminates Estate Tax! Yippee!

Congrats to all of you suckers that voted for Trump! I was wrong as he really cares about you as proof he is eliminating the estate tax! Here is the long list of all of you Trumpians that will benefit from this.....
Whoa! Lookee who's back! It's StandinStupid! First post in over 7 months! Glad I kept this retard in my signature! Poor fucker must be tired of trolling for virgins...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791
Good. Even if i am not a millionare, i HATE Estate taxes..
.... Here is the long list of all of you Trumpians that will benefit from this..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Has it passed yet?
Good. Even if i am not a millionare, i HATE Estate taxes.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Everyone hates taxes but someone has to pay them, doesn’t it make more sense to have those that have more pay more. The estate tax allows people that are not so fortunate (like you and everyone else on this board) pay less. Only a Trump sucker would want to pay more so people like Bill Gates can pay less.
Everyone hates taxes but someone has to pay them, doesn’t it make more sense to have those that have more pay more. The estate tax allows people that are not so fortunate (like you and everyone else on this board) pay less. Only a Trump sucker would want to pay more so people like Bill Gates can pay less. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You and Snitchy must be butt buddies. You “think” alike.
Whoa! Lookee who's back! It's StandinStupid! First post in over 7 months! Glad I kept this retard in my signature! Poor fucker must be tired of trolling for virgins...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791 Originally Posted by lustylad
I’m glad you missed me CrustyDick, you are my favorite grammar and spelling checker, I wish I had you at the university to check papers for me. I have been traveling around the world lecturing to our youth about truth in politics. I can report back to you that the future looks positive as Trumps racist sexist attitude has created a backlash of youth that hate everything he stands for!
Everyone hates taxes but someone has to pay them, doesn’t it make more sense to have those that have more pay more. The estate tax allows people that are not so fortunate (like you and everyone else on this board) pay less. Only a Trump sucker would want to pay more so people like Bill Gates can pay less. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. Seven months away have made you stupider. "Your just to dumb to know your dumb" lol!

The wealthy already do pay more, a lot more. The estate tax forces them to pay taxes yet again on income that was earned and taxed multiple times during the earner's lifetime. You have no clue if the people on this board are fortunate or "not so fortunate". And Bill Gates has already sheltered most of his wealth in his private foundation, so he doesn't really care if you try to tax him more now.
Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. Seven months away have made you stupider. "Your just to dumb to know your dumb" lol!

The wealthy already do pay more, a lot more. The estate tax forces them to pay taxes yet again on income that was earned and taxed multiple times during the earner's lifetime. You have no clue if the people on this board are fortunate or "not so fortunate". And Bill Gates has already sheltered most of his wealth in his private foundation, so he doesn't really care if you try to tax him more now. Originally Posted by lustylad
Crusty I guarantee you and I do know that nobody on this board will pay estate taxes. The fact that you think someone might is a prime example of someone not understanding what or who the estate tax effects. Just cause you have a double wide and a pick up truck and probably a shotgun your not qualified for the estate tax.
Crusty I guarantee you and I do know that nobody on this board will pay estate taxes. The fact that you think someone might is a prime example of someone not understanding what or who the estate tax effects (sic). Just cause you have a double wide and a pick up truck and probably a shotgun your (sic) not qualified for the estate tax. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ok, asshole... you say you "guarantee" that nobody on this board has an estate large enough to be subject to federal estate taxes under current law? I'll take that bet! Loser leaves the forum for 7 months. You in?
Estate taxes are just theft of private property by the government.
Congrats to all of you suckers that voted for Trump! I was wrong as he really cares about you as proof he is eliminating the estate tax! Here is the long list of all of you Trumpians that will benefit from this..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You forgot to to your list serious farmers whose land and equipment can be worth millions but they are still cash poor. The heirs end up selling land and/or equipment to pay the estate tax.
So when the top 10% of earners already pay out to cover over 40% of the taxes picked up, while the LOWER 51% don't even PAY ANY after all their credits/dedictions and the like, Exactly how much MORE do you feel the 'rich' should pay??

Estate taxes are just theft of private property by the government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So are income taxes and property taxes. ESPECIALLY when income taxes were ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A TEMPORARY thing..
Who pays for the MOABS?
Who pays for the MOABS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

everyone pays. u idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB

now go thrash yourself with your bare hooves in the face!!!!

bahhhahaa