Is there a better stamp/filter?

I'm not sure what you call it but some providers with pictures have some sort of stamp or filter on it to cover up the face with a dog or cat face. I am all for the privacy but something about it makes me not so keen. Is there a better way to hide your facial features without having to bark?

If you have better ways, I would love you to post them!

Thanks!

That always turned me off and led me in some other direction. It’s fucking stupid and looks ridiculous. The first time I saw any pic like that in any show case or ad, I quit looking at that provider. I understand why some providers don’t want a full view of their faces. Hell, I’m not putting mine here. But do it some other way. Mature lady’s know how to work around that.
I'm not sure what you call it but some providers with pictures have some sort of stamp or filter on it to cover up the face with a dog or cat face. I am all for the privacy but something about it makes me not so keen. Is there a better way to hide your facial features without having to bark?

If you have better ways, I would love you to post them!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
It's a snapchat thing guys. The new IT app.
It's a snapchat thing guys. The new IT app. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Snapchat? I guess it’s time for me to get off myspace! LOL!

Some like Trinity just show their ass!

That always turned me off and led me in some other direction. It’s fucking stupid and looks ridiculous. The first time I saw any pic like that in any show case or ad, I quit looking at that provider. I understand why some providers don’t want a full view of their faces. Hell, I’m not putting mine here. But do it some other way. Mature lady’s know how to work around that. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
It's a snapchat thing guys. The new IT app. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I agree with watchout. In my experience, the young ladies who do the snapchat filter thing have been too immature for me to fully appreciate time with them, and they've been a huge waste of my time and money. Now, if those girls are your thing, more power to you, but I'll pass.

Cheers,

bcg
I do the filters playing with my kids at home. May have posted one months ago. But I personally prefer not to put my pics up now a days. To much going on in the world. I will send them via text or email after screening is complete.
but something about it makes me not so keen. Originally Posted by Exchequer
I didn't want to offend anyone on my first post but my "not so keen" means I hate it and it looks goofy as hell! I would much rather have half of a face then one that looks like a dog.

If you need to cover up the face, how about putting a penis on it. At least I will know what it will look like if I see you.

If your not keen, dont use one then skippy hahaha
I do the filters playing with my kids at home. May have posted one months ago. But I personally prefer not to put my pics up now a days. To much going on in the world. I will send them via text or email after screening is complete. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Yeah, you did post a pic with the dog face filter. You are certainly not immature!!
Anyone who would refuse to date you because you used the filter would have to be crazy!!!!