Twitter

There's a lot of us hobby folk on Twitter these days. Thought it might be time for a post where everyone that wants could post their Twitter handles to connect.

@SpankyJohnson66

Also, as I looked at my blocked and muted lists today, I'm aware I've been a bit of a dick on there on occasion over what were really just small disagreements. I've unmuted anyone that was muted and unblocked everyone except one person that threatened to out me some time ago.
@austin88998833.

I’m still on a sabbatical, but check in every few days. As long as it doesn’t consume too much time I may continue to do so.
Oh yes I love the Twitter-verse. You get to see some of the terribad horrichit some providers do to other girls!

I would recommend every guy go find his favorite and not so favorite sex worker on Twitter for the pics as well as the info. You get to see some of the behind the scene things that go on and it really helps you connect on a more personal level, even before you meet the lady. We all have lives and fortunately for us, these girls live it out in plan sight for us to enjoy.

My favorite to follow is Isabella Monroe, Chloe Belle, BabyD, Hot Summer, Danielle Reid, and a couple of more.
  • Lliks
  • 06-09-2019, 04:50 AM
@lliks3
I love my Twitter. I can post whenever and whatever I want. I can promote other providers and I can keep up with my friendships. It's a sure way to find out when I am available and if I am not. I love it. Thanks for following me luvs
I've just set up a Twitter, I'm hoping to get the gist of it pretty soon!
I've just set up a Twitter, I'm hoping to get the gist of it pretty soon! Originally Posted by SweetlyBlended80
I'm sure you will be just fine!
Mine’s pretty hard to figure out @g0lfnutt
@Exchequer17

"17" why, cause I was too stupid at the time to think of something clever!
@Exchequer17

"17" why, cause I was too stupid at the time to think of something clever! Originally Posted by Exchequer

Crap, I should have made mine SpankyJohnson11 so I could get in a Spinal Tap-esque "this one goes to 11" joke here and there. Oh well.
@pth0101
@nicolefoxx7
Izzymonrore@twitter
@prestonsScott
  • BK
  • 06-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Those of you that found me ok, I don’t usually allow male followers. If I wanna follow you I’ll find you.