Going rate at the studios

Haven't been to the studios in a few months. During the pandemic the rates have hovered between 260 and 280. What's the going rate for 1Hr?
average $300. some with add-on so be sure what those are and check the reviews here.
$300 to $400 per hr.
300 hundred for most studios, upcharge varies depending on studio and girl you choose.
In DFW, 3 base. Then most of the time they upcharge for MSOG, BB, etc.
  • BMW4U
  • 04-06-2023, 09:49 AM
I refuse to pay the upcharge for extras. The option was normally included. I will continue to go elsewhere.
If all the studio girls, which ones have the innies? I’m not a big fan for the Arby’s
If all the studio girls, which ones have the innies? I’m not a big fan for the Arby’s Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
DM me
I believe lovely angels and greenlight do not charge extra for bbfs. Rumors of upcharge there for msog however I don’t see much about it in reviews. Book a half hour if they mention 2 is extra…. Avoid the other studios with all the extras. You can tell who those studios are by looking for movie star reviews or stupid headlines.
Big bob, is that you promoting LA and GL?
As Joe said, Greenlight and Lovely Angels are the two studios where everything is included in the fee, none of that upcharge BS and my main go tos if I want everything without upcharge. Kfest has some girls that offer it without and some that upcharge.
Ignore the comments from the peanut gallery. Somebody isn’t getting enough attention or forgot to take his Haldol
Big bob, is that you promoting LA and GL? Originally Posted by chungjang
No. Joebillybob is Bob's second cousin twice removed on his daddy's side of the family which makes him my step-second cousin.
Don't rely on reviews, they are filled with promoters BS. Just ask the booker.
Don't rely on reviews, they are filled with promoters BS. Just ask the booker. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
But who's to know that the booker isn't one or several of the known promoter shill handles?