Spinners and Big Men

I often pass myself up on a spinner due to my size. Being 6' 1" @ 285# the years of working out and steroids have made me a big man. I normally stick with a Sheila with a little more meat on her. I would like to get a spinners perspective on this matter.
Anyone?
"Big woman, little pussy.....
......little woman, ALL pussy."
That's not all true. I dated a shelia who worked out on a regular basis. Her pussy so so big, you could stick a whole ham up it and pull out the bone.
I love a big man. and I don't break hun.
they come in all different sizes
I've never been a spinner. I like men of all sizes and shapes, and I like being on top, so I taint skeered! I've met some wonderful big, strong men who made me FEEL like a spinner! YEE HA!
I love a big man. and I don't break hun. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I can confirm that SknyDiva doesn't break easy. I'm bigger (body wise) than you are Aussie and she took it and was still wanting more!

It's really gonna depend on the lady though.
I know you won't. You spinners are just so tiny to us.
I am not a spinner but I can say that I PREFER A BIGGER MAN...I always say give me " a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey"....lol
I love a big man. and I don't break hun. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
No you don't! :-)
im only about 105lbs(with a huge natural rack tho ) and i dont mind bigger men, the only problem i run into is they are so nervous they r gonna hurt me they mistake moaning of pleasure as pain , which has never happened btw us spinners can handle u just like any other woman
im only about 105lbs(with a huge natural rack tho ) and i dont mind bigger men, the only problem i run into is they are so nervous they r gonna hurt me they mistake moaning of pleasure as pain , which has never happened btw us spinners can handle u just like any other woman Originally Posted by amylove
and then some
I can confirm that SknyDiva doesn't break easy. I'm bigger (body wise) than you are Aussie and she took it and was still wanting more!

It's really gonna depend on the lady though. Originally Posted by eholiday
+1 on confirmation...
SknyDiva is one lil firecracker! I know from personal experience!