Backpage

How are we going to handle reviews for providers that have back page as their web address. Do we still get credit for the review?
Good question, thanks for asking.

Some girls have already transitioned their advertisements to the Women Seeking Men category of Backpage and some are moving to Craig's List and others are creating websites (there are several services that offer free websites). Some of the rub & tug parlors and individual providers are posting ads in the Massage sections.

If the provider you meet has an ad on any of those mentioned above or others, the link is an important part of the requirement that adequate contact information be provided for the review to receive PA credit.

If no such ad exists, at a minimum, the review should include a working telephone number for the provider. In other words, an entry on the review form that reads "She will provide" will not qualify as adequate contact information for PA credit. An email address would be helpful, if available.

Extra details regarding how you learned of this provider and how you contacted her should be included in the ROS section of the review. This is an area that has gotten less than proper attention on the part of reviewers, but because of the current situation regarding Backpage, will receive extra scrutiny from the moderators.

As a refresher regarding the proper writing of a review, is found in this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=84297

This is by no means the final word on a review policy, it is something we believe is workable for now.

We welcome your thoughts on this subject as well.

Have fun and play safe.
  • merz5
  • 01-13-2017, 11:21 PM
I don't really use Backpage since for the most part, Eccie has been able to give me enough variety and information to keep me safe and keep me a happy hobbyist.
So what's going on with Backpage???