State: Pennsylvania
Address: Millvale..she’ll give
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Not the pictures posted in the new ads but Lacey is attractive - pretty face - nice body - man-mades
Recommendation: Yes
I guess if your idea of fun is doing a dead fish that plays with her phone the entire time then she’s a keeper
For as much time as she spends on her phone why not post real pictures? We all know its Lacey.
She didn’t touch her phone the entire time I was there
LOL right. I’ll bet she had some personality too
wow she must have been really bad in the past cause the negativity runs deep with some. I dont know her so i cannot say i would feel the same way if i did know her but sometimes a change of scenery can do wonders for one's attitude. I hate my job and i know i would be much better at the job if i left and went somewhere else and soon enough i hope to be able to put it to the test.

I would hope that those who know me would even pay attention to see if the change of scenery makes me more like my old self.

i would hate to think my customers would say once an angry old bastard, always an angry old bastard.
Some of us such as myself have seen her since the "change" and had the same shitty experience. Which is why it makes the glowing reviews so hard to believe. But obviously every experience in this hobby is different and to each their own. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice....
Guys, I have never seen Ashley/Lacey so I have no dog in this hunt. However is it not possible that she is very much a YMMV type provider? Maybe those who say she is a dead fish who is constantly staring at her phone are right AND the guys who say she is a decent lay are also right. Personally I’m not going to play “dead fish roulette” with my money to find out, but I can certainly believe that some guys had better encounters with her than others did.
Pull up the Next Gen stats and you will see the majority of "glowing" reviews are from first time reviewers. Some of the seasoned men here have had "ok" sessions with her but how many have actually had "great" sessions? Not so many.

Guys, I have never seen Ashley/Lacey so I have no dog in this hunt. However is it not possible that she is very much a YMMV type provider? Maybe those who say she is a dead fish who is constantly staring at her phone are right AND the guys who say she is a decent lay are also right. Personally I’m not going to play “dead fish roulette” with my money to find out, but I can certainly believe that some guys had better encounters with her than others did. Originally Posted by Smarty1
Saw her once. I don't mind the "lay there and take it" attitude, which is just as bad as the "over-enthusiastic fake moans", but I wonder if she now realizes 30 minutes = 30 minutes and not 15 minutes?
Fully in agreement with Smarty1. “Met” the former Lacey, would have rather just opted for Rosey Palm. Maybe the new improved Ashley is a lot better. Doubt it, but she must have read (assuming she can) enough dead fish reviews to change her ways. Either way, to each their own.
The polarization with Lacey is wild. Well.. I’m not a newbie making this review. Ive always tried to give honest and thorough reviews. I’ve seen her in both locations and she is improved and happier on her own. I agree it’s possible different guys have different experiences with her. She treats me well.