How long does it take for a review to post on provider showcase

Good morning,

I'm not understanding why a review I wrote on the 22nd of july still hasnt posted on the providers showcase when 2 reviews after mine have? Please help me to understand.

Thanks for your time and support
  • tzv13
  • 08-06-2015, 11:47 AM
The mods have to manually link the reviews.
Goes by rank!

IB
Usually within 24hrs
Well, I guess posting one on July 22nd, blows that 24 hours then. It's been 16 days and counting?????
  • Toyz
  • 08-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Try sending a copy of the review to one of our local MODS directly. I've done that before & had the review expedited. Not saying they will, but it has worked for me in the past.
yeah it looks like the Austin mods are on summer holiday.
Mods live in the RW, too.

You may also click on the alert button in the review in question to call it to their attention.

Would be great for readers if you'd always include a provider's handle in your headline, and links to profiles, too. Yeah, I know personally it is sometimes difficult to insert links from some handheld phones, but if your browser allows multiple windows, try to do a cut-n-paste.
Mods live in the RW, too.

You may also click on the alert button in the review in question to call it to their attention. Originally Posted by ck1942
Seems a little extreme to alert the mods, write them and let them fall, write another, and another, hobby on.

IB