Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://hmmassagetx.com/
Activities: Massage +
Hair Length and Color: Brown in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical Sub Amp woman with more curves than normal
Recommendation: Yes
Have you been to classic massage off 5512 Bellaire Dr just a lil north of IH20 in southwest Fort Worth? Hope this place is any good close to home very interested!
Have you been to classic massage off 5512 Bellaire Dr just a lil north of IH20 in southwest Fort Worth? Hope this place is any good close to home very interested! Originally Posted by Vicktx817
Have you been to the place on Bellaire? If so, any info?
Just went the other night. I got mixed signals. When I was laying on the massage table the cute Asian lady got on the table kneeling over me facing the opposite direction my head was right under her sweet spot and every time she would reach all the way down to my butt I would rub the back of my head against her spot to signal I’m interested in more fun with her but when the flip happened I didn’t get any extra treatment. Before the massage I even had money out in plain sight to let her know I need extra attention. I basically walked out of there with L0. Not sure if the lady’s go past L0. Someone with more experience please find out. Thanks
  • KNFW
  • 02-20-2024, 09:03 AM
Vick, plenty of options and reviews in this area. Just do a search. Nova, five-star, H M, paradise, sunrise, ocean relax, QQ, Thank u, will get you what you're looking for.