Your own personal Geisha?

hi guys...i need your help on something, please...

on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best), please tell me how you'd rate a provider who delivered the following experience:

You’ve had a tough week…and just need to be pampered, massaged, stroked…you want to just relaxxxxx
You suddenly remember a provider you’ve been wanting to see who’s visiting your town this week……Hmmmm…..You email her and set an appointment to see her this afternoon… You’ve read her reviews and know that she is truly for the unhurried PLEASURE SEEKERS
MMMmmmmm -- you can’t wait to feel those expert hands on your body, soooothing you, pleasing you.
….only 6 hours til you see her…the afternoon passes slowly…..then….YOUR time to relax has arrived!
When you call to say you’re on your way, she asks, “may I draw your bath, sweetheart?” Yes! This is going to be gooood.
You arrive a bit nervous and excited – she opens the door and you’re quite pleased that she is a sensuous beauty, greeting you with a sexy, knowing smile and a sweet lingering kisssss….
The accommodations are quite luxurious with candles setting the mood…. her attire is quite elegant and mysteriously sexy as well…
Taking you by the hand, she then leads you to where you will have a nice, relaxing bubble bath and massage to relieve all that pent-up stress …
“something to drink, sweetheart?” she asks as she takes your clothes….
You sink into the wonderful warm water and feel all your worries slipping away…..oh, yes. This IS gonna be good
Your personal pleasure girl begins to rub your shoulders and neck with soft firm strokes, slowly, unhurried, taking her sweet time…..she then lightly nibbles on your ear, sucking sensuously on your earlobe…..
“tell me if there’s anything you want specifically” she whispers…you feel yourself getting quite aroused… she begins to slide her hands down your back with expert strokes, and you can’t help but reach up to touch her breasts…….mmmmmmm

ROS....to be determined by YOU, dear sir!

winks....
Ok, I tried to respond to your poll and it wouldn't let me.
Ok, I tried to respond to your poll and it wouldn't let me. Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
i'm not sure why, my dear...

should we tell moderators?
Yes, I do believe so.
Uffff, nice story!!!...... ;-)
you better tell the mods. I can't vote either.

did you set the poll where only females can vote?
the geisha thing is interesting. it is a japanese cultural icon.

the geishas are who they are, entertainers. they have a skill set that is very different from courtesans (ok, they are a bit simiilar, but how they perform is different)