Who Dat!!!

Amen Sister.

Packers won again 8-0 Baby
damn cheeseheads! lol

{A client friend gave me a cheesehead hat from Green bay..I will NOT wear it next week...lol}
LMAO !!! you go girl !
yea i am watching the game...but it is soooooooooooooo boring!{winning 41 to 7 in 3rd }
This just becoming embarassing for indy but sure is padding our stats
damn cheeseheads! lol

{A client friend gave me a cheesehead hat from Green bay..I will NOT wear it next week...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

You don't have to wear it next week,Dear,The Packers have the week off!!!!
I felt sorry for the poor little Colts. lol
I felt sorry for the poor little Colts. lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I just noticed who the Saints play next week.The St.Louis Rams!!! If the Saints put up 62 on the Colts,how many are they gonna score against the Rams???? Looks like another blowout for you guys!!!!! It's a living hell being a Packer fan and living in St.Louis and having to read about that sorry excuse for a football team day in and day out!!! Thank God for the internet!!!!!
I luv ya Murf!!!
Noticed the Elves had no game times specials this weekend.
Guess it will be the same during the Rams game.
Santa sure knows his spread.
LOL Dallas ! Go Saints
Razorbacks kicked ass this weekend!
I thought about the Elves' game time specials after the first quarter and it was already 21-0. I thought if the pace continued they may end up paying US for a meeting!

LSU game was an old fashioned ass whoopin too.
Yay Saints Win and We're 1st place in Div. Now, we need to hope that 3 teams beat the yet-to-be-defeated packers, otherwise the NFC championship will take place on the frozen tundra when it is as frozen as it'll get.
62 - 7, wow. what an ass wuppin!

P. Manning can't be too happy about that. Really shows how bad that teams is without Manning. I think the game would've been lot closer than the score showed if Manning were playing. Don't think there would have been a blow out like that.