Provider Friendly CPA in Houston

Any gents out there who can help with this, or know of someone who can? I want to claim and pay taxes, but have no idea how to do it as an "entrepreneur". I would like to hire a CPA who is provider friendly so we can have full disclosure.

Let me know.
It is a nice and wise decision, Victoria.

You can talk to my accountant/tax expert. He is not in Houston, though. But, in this internet age, it doesn't matter ... You can easily contact him through his web page (www.eTaxFilePro.com or www.TaxFilePro.com). His phone and email address are on there too!

PM me if you need further assistance .... Good luck!
Any gents out there who can help with this, or know of someone who can? I want to claim and pay taxes, but have no idea how to do it as an "entrepreneur". I would like to hire a CPA who is provider friendly so we can have full disclosure.

Let me know. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
If anybody needs to get info on how to do this, let me know.
This is not something I discuss casually online but to some rough sketches by private inbox and further details in person.

I am not a CPA, but have been a CFO and have been in the finance and tax field, mostly at management level for 20+ years. So let's just say I have mastered the "outside the box" thinking as I have passed Big 4 audits during this time frame with flying colors, and can make any number appear real.
I am bumping this as I still need one. Anyone local able to help, please PM me. Thank you.