Providers, Need Proof of Income?

Need proof of income to rent an apartment or purchase a car?

My company creates professional pay stubs delivered digitally in PDF format or printed on high-quality pay stub paper starting at just $25.

Same day service available if ordered before 3:00 PM Central Time.

Female owned company and adult entertainer friendly!

Please visit my site for more information: www.libertypaystubs.com

Questions? Contact me via live chat during normal business hours or email sales@libertypaystubs.com

I look forward to serving you!

Sincerely,
Candice
Do you also supply "novelty" Green Cards?
Attached Images File Type: png Liberty.png (79.9 KB, 270 views)
Do you also supply "novelty" Green Cards? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No, I don't.
Will your paystubs have any attachment which can be traced to the "faux Company" upon which it is written?
I guess I'm a bit confused.
I currently reside in a building, where they "recertify" with the local
"Housing Commission" every year.

I'm having to engage the services of a Banker friend to write up a letter,
indicating I'm being "gifted" monies annually to pay rent.
We are now permanently estranged.

Your service would be wonderful and timely to use for myself,
if it can pass legitimacy standards, if the recertification agency actually checks the said paystub company out.

Angelina Jones
Cortegiana Onesta
San Diego & Worldwide

~Offerings Daily 10am~11pm to those respectful people
whom have verifiable Provider references.
~ Exclusive Travel Concierge, Gfe, Certified Massage Therapist, & Oral Expert Extraordinaire
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/showReview.asp?Review=1832120
Will your paystubs have any attachment which can be traced to the "faux Company" upon which it is written?
I guess I'm a bit confused.
I currently reside in a building, where they "recertify" with the local
"Housing Commission" every year.

I'm having to engage the services of a Banker friend to write up a letter,
indicating I'm being "gifted" monies annually to pay rent.
We are now permanently estranged.

Your service would be wonderful and timely to use for myself,
if it can pass legitimacy standards, if the recertification agency actually checks the said paystub company out.

Angelina Jones
Cortegiana Onesta
San Diego & Worldwide

~Offerings Daily 10am~11pm to those respectful people
whom have verifiable Provider references.
~ Exclusive Travel Concierge, Gfe, Certified Massage Therapist, & Oral Expert Extraordinaire
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/showReview.asp?Review=1832120 Originally Posted by 1angelinajones
Hi Angelica,

The paystubs I provide look very authentic. I can supply you with a realistic paystub for any company of your choosing. The entertainers I've worked with primarily use them to rent homes and apartments.

I do not offer any employment phone verification services for my clients, though that may be something I provide in the near future.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

Sincerely,
Candice
I have voiced my opinion before on the inherent dangers of such services, but am happy to see the OP offering "novelty paycheck stubs" for use only in general business situations, at least, and not for income tax or subsidized childcare purposes. There is obviously a need, but buyer beware.

Submitting false documentation to secure purchases, housing, and loans is a form of fraud and may open the user up to prosecution, especially if any state or federal augmentation is involved. It's always a felony, whereas "hooking" is a mere misdemeanor in most municipalities.

Be advised that many apartment complexes and privately-owned auto lots accept bank statements as proof of financial sustainability and actually don't care where the "self-employment" income came from.
this is very good information and also true. a lot of car dealerships in apartments no need bank statements.

Hola FancyInHeels

I have voiced my opinion before on the inherent dangers of such services, but am happy to see the OP offering "novelty paycheck stubs" for use only in general business situations, at least, and not for income tax or subsidized childcare purposes. There is obviously a need, but buyer beware.

Submitting false documentation to secure purchases, housing, and loans is a form of fraud and may open the user up to prosecution, especially if any state or federal augmentation is involved. It's always a felony, whereas "hooking" is a mere misdemeanor in most municipalities.

Be advised that many apartment complexes and privately-owned auto lots accept bank statements as proof of financial sustainability and actually don't care where the "self-employment" income came from.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels