Photos to make your mouth water...

Boost your business with photos that will make their mouth water.

Selfies are great but lets face it, you need GREAT photos to get them to contact you. Just think about it. When you browse someone's showcase, what's the first thing you look at???? THE PICS!!!!! Of course! We all do it.

Ladies, lets face it.. 90% of you offer the same services for the same donation. SO what YOUR EDGE??

Photos that will get their attention and I can offer that to you

You only have ONE chance to make a HOT 1st impression and then they are moving on

So what are you waiting for?? I am the top rated photographer here with the ladies of eccie, and I have rates and packages that will fit ANY budget, GUARANTEED!!

Pm me NOW for details, Rates and packages

Photo used with permission!.. Be sure to check out Sabellaanne's showcase to see all of her pics and great specials.
I had the pleasure of having photofantasies take my showcase and website pictures. The experience was relaxed, comfortable, accommodating and very professional. His direction was spot on and
I was looking for that something extra with my reasonable budget and an edge and I found it with him.
I am going back there again next week to have more erotic photos taken for my members only section.
Hell Yes! I would recommend him to take my pictures any day.

Thanks for a lovely experience.

Sabellaanne
I have been asked by some people who I have worked with in the past... Probably TOO many to remember them all, but here is a partial list of past and present ladies...

•Brandee69,
•BarbieDoll,
•Selena51,
•Sexy Platinum,
•SabellaAnne,
•Katelynn,
•Sweet treat69, (moved but still using my pics)
•Saffire sweet,
•Nicole Cox,
•Willow Breeze,
•sexy anastasia,
•miss Ginger,
•pleasure 09,
•secret baby,
•tatiana angel,
•Taylor Simms,
•Texas Starr,
• VIP Mya Michelle,
•Maxi Roxx,