New providers vs. Repeats

I do both of these things...I like the safety and familiarity of a return trip, particularly the ability to have it be last minute without the need of a screening since I have a crazy schedule sometimes...but it can get stale just like anything (I think for both parties involved). So sometimes I mix in new providers so that even on my return trips with ATF's it feels new...

I also just have moods. There are some providers that I'll see anytime, any place...there are others I have to be in a mood for that kind of a session (and effort), depending on activities provided or the type of visual stimulation desired. Sometimes I want CFS, sometimes just a BJ, sometimes I want GFE/kissing, sometimes I want PSE, sometimes I want a dirty talker, sometimes I just want someone to hang out with. Sometimes I want to experiment with a new activity, sometimes I just want a release. Different providers provide different experiences, and whether I return frequently usually revolves around whether I'm in that mood frequently and not always whether I liked that particular provider.

Obviously, some providers will adapt their session to my mood, and those are usually my ATF's.
Let me suggest there may be a correlation between:

The new provider vs repeat preference
and
whether they are already in a relationship.

If a person is not currently in a relationship, it would make sense for them to want repeats to give them the companionship they are missing in their lives.

And then there are those who already have companionship satisfied. New adventures play more a key to satisfying that man's needs.
Let me suggest there may be a correlation between:

The new provider vs repeat preference
and
whether they are already in a relationship.

If a person is not currently in a relationship, it would make sense for them to want repeats to give them the companionship they are missing in their lives.

And then there are those who already have companionship satisfied. New adventures play more a key to satisfying that man's needs. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I never looked at it like that,and I think you're quite right.

Also,seeing new ladies,especially Welcome Wagon girls,have proven to be a gamble,not just for TCB, but BCD as well.
I am delighted to return to Tommie,Nikki,Layla,Kate,and Monica,and others, who are reliably exciting,without fail. Great TCB,and surprises BCD.
So,yeah,I'm mostly repeats.
I DO have a TDL.
I'll see a new lady only with ample info and research. I don't care how great her pix look if her posts and reputation are vague.
gj
I kind of favor the repeats because I know their quality, and they know me. And as stated earlier by another poster, it makes getting together much easier. While many new experiences have been amazing, when there's a disappointment it always pushes me back to beautiful, reliable ladies where we both know each other.
For anyone who favors new experiences over being a regular- I promise to use my non-dominant hand for your second appointment
For me - I'm an infrequent hobbyist at best, but I rarely see a provider more than once (I think twice on a couple of rare situations that have come up). It is no knock on the ladies that I've seen, but it often feels like I didn't have the experience/chemistry/mojo that I was looking for, and I'm not willing to return and invest more time and money in the hope that it gets better with a return visit.

On the full disclosure side, though, I'm not the most personable person, so a lot of that may be on me - it just seems that I vibe with a small number of personalities.