Activities: LFK, DFK, BBJ (me to her), CBJ (her to me), CFS
Session Length: 60
Fee: 180
Hair Color and Length: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen Sabrina 4 or 5 times (however not recently) and each time was excellent. I would definitely say she is one of the top 5 Ts providers in DFW.

Thanks for the review Frankie!
Bad link?
from the description he/she sounds like the TS who lives and works at BP Ruby's apartment.. anyone know?
Definately not the same lady. Sabrina is an attractive real TS. The other T in question was okay looking but no breast and wore a wig.
thanks for the information.. I was just curious, because I saw that other one briefly when Ruby opened a door while I visited..
Have known Sabrina for yrs she is one of the sweetest persons you will ever know or meet.I might be a little biased as she call me her Papi Gigantes and when I'm town to see her she usually spends the night with me
Any idea or reason why most TS girls don't do email or texting?
I really want to see this one, does she speak English well? Language can make phone tricky sometimes.
Communication will not be an issue.
Any idea or reason why most TS girls don't do email or texting? I really want to see this one, does she speak English well? Language can make phone tricky sometimes. Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Depending on the lady, they may get a lot of emails and texts from guys who never intend to see them. GG providers can have a similar issue. If they are not fluent in formal english, the whole process becomes tedious. It's easier to talk. Sometimes hearing you also helps them determine if they actually want to see you.
I like Sabrina's new pics and selfies, she had used the sames pics for a long time.

FWIW - add me to the list of Sabrina fans!
Does she only top? Is she a good first timer choice?
Does she only top? Is she a good first timer choice? Originally Posted by savedbythebell
Absolutely. I would go in the day time. Not really sure about her neighborhood in the evenings.

Sabrina is legit the real deal bad ass looking girl. She is sexy and pretty damn hot with a tight body, and she will dominate you If you let her. I first saw her several years ago and she got hotter since then. The review sums it up, worth your time and anything else you leave.