Costume party...Anyone ever been to this particular event?

I saw a billboard for this as I was passng through downtown today. It seems to be for a great cause, but I'm wondering if it's a great party or not? The ticket price is steep, but considering the venue, menu, and cause, that can be overlooked. Has anyone ever gone? If you aren't comfortable posting here, feel free to send me a PM.

http://www.houstonbash.com
What costume will you be wearing Yummy? My mind is racing with the possibilities!!! Yummy indeed!!! I LIKE Halloween!!
Haven't been but it looks like something I'd like to get into. Still trying to figure out what to wear for Halloween. I'm thinking something short and barely there, you know, the norm... Any suggestions?
Haven't been but it looks like something I'd like to get into. Still trying to figure out what to wear for Halloween. I'm thinking something short and barely there, you know, the norm... Any suggestions? Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
I see overnight session potential for this event...

Also, check out http://www.yandy.com
I will be there...going as a Priest...my date will be a pregnant nun...
I will be there...going as a Priest...my date will be a pregnant nun... Originally Posted by SNL9933
SNL you are the man but it will seem kind of odd as priests want nothing to do with nuns. Lol. All I'm saying.
SNL you are the man but it will seem kind of odd as priests want nothing to do with nuns. Lol. All I'm saying. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Z - that's exactly the point...lol

It's a very twisted costume...and only makes sense that we're going as a pair.

YM - there is supposed to be another costumer party that's really good as well. I have it buried in my emails and I will dig it up and PM you. I've been thinking about the one you posted but haven't checked into the rooms at Zsa Zsa for that evening...
Ms Monroe, you could go as anything you'd like. Damn...that's one hot showcase, babe

Haven't been but it looks like something I'd like to get into. Still trying to figure out what to wear for Halloween. I'm thinking something short and barely there, you know, the norm... Any suggestions? Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
RenFest will be having a Masquerade Ball each weekend this year. The Ballroom looks fantastic.
Should be a blast.
Men in tights ... uuh la la ...
I will not be going to this costume party but I am looking for one. We need to get together for the after party
Men in tights ... uuh la la ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Or kitties in kilts...Slàinte!
I've been to the New Year's Party at ZAZA, it went off.
Anyone old enough to remember the Cardi's (possibly misspelled) rock and roll clubs? They had one in Houston, Beaumont, and Dallas. This would have been in the late seventies, or early eighties.
They always had great Halloween parties. Besides the crazy hot gals in all sorts of costumes, they had one guy who had a hilarious outfit. The guy was wearing nothing but a speedo, trench coat and shoes. Sewn onto the speedo was a hand sewn, thick, 14 inch dick, that he would tuck up against his chest. He would approach women, open the coat and let that huge fake dick swing out. It was hilarious.
Just don't know who I could approach to sew me a huge fake dick.
Just flash your normal inadequate package.