EEE........

YYYEEESSSSSSS
  • TheDr
  • 10-09-2014, 10:03 PM
So that's funny to you? Plz explain. Help me understand so I can laugh too. Thx.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Bahahahahhahah
So that's funny to you? Plz explain. Help me understand so I can laugh too. Thx. Originally Posted by TheDr
The only thing dumber than not getting the joke is admitting to not getting the joke. Maybe the banned whore can explain it to TheDr.
The only thing dumber than not getting the joke is admitting to not getting the joke. Maybe christopher bede can explain it to TheDr. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ummm.... you forgot something.... already.
The only thing dumber than not getting the joke is admitting to not getting the joke. Maybe the banned whore can explain it to TheDr. with a PM from her new male handle Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I fixed it for you.
  • TheDr
  • 10-10-2014, 08:33 AM
The only thing dumber than not getting the joke is admitting to not getting the joke. Maybe the banned whore can explain it to TheDr. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Still don't get it. Feel free to expound. Thx.
Still don't get it. Feel free to expound. Thx. Originally Posted by TheDr
Perhaps you can get His Holiness to explain it to you. He's famous for His patience.
  • TheDr
  • 10-10-2014, 04:54 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xej...rops_lifestyle Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Thx Don, appreciate it but yeah I'm familiar with the ad campaign. Just was not sure if there was something I was missing or were they really joking about this disease that is killing so many innocent people. But the follow up posts (especially Russ') crystallized it. I'll leave you guys to your fun. Laugh it up folks...
I understood the humor....I chuckled....once.

I'll say this. If any of you get the disease....I hope you die the next day and say goodbye to everyone by email or phone call.

Edit: Russ....I think I know that girl.