Can you yell "Alyssa XOXO" in a crowded theater?

I read a news report about a guy who yelled "Alyssa XOXO"
while going through the Airport TSA screening. He was quickly knocked
to the ground,shot with a TASER then dragged away surely on his way to
GITMO.

If the whole point of providers being on this board is advetising then I have
to ask who youu think is winning this border war?
LMAO
Are you suggesting that AX has wks among the TSA?
op is stupid ...and violates a least one or more of the following:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
op is stupid ...and violates a least one or more of the following:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
GS, if we gave points for those guidelines for comments like the OP, Houston would be a fucking ghost town.

And, your comment would get points also. Fucking ghost town.
Are you suggesting that AX has wks among the TSA? Originally Posted by pyramider
Wake up P! Her reach extends far beyond Them and into every obscure alphabet
Group they have.
My point I the swift and full throttle response one can receive opinion
On either side is amuseing
Easy GS there was no Malice towards Her, it was a observation on
The explosiveness of the topic and the fact that her detractors are driving
Up her named recognition numbers
I understand mr duke. Her popularity (and jealousy towards it) is off the chart. Maybe someday I'll go in as well....to see what's so special.

but just know this.....I went through TSA this very morning, and when they found my rubber banded wad of foreign currency and quart zip bag full of skyns, the tech asked me if I knew pyramider and if I knew axoxo's p411 number.

there was no tazing.
Now we gotta worry about a rampant venefica?

Hell naw. Too risky.
GS, if we gave points for those guidelines for comments like the OP, Houston would be a fucking ghost town.

And, your comment would get points also. Fucking ghost town. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Just remember what kind of guideline violator this thread has in it's title....

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
CHEERS
Meh
I understand mr duke. Her popularity (and jealousy towards it) is off the chart. Maybe someday I'll go in as well....to see what's so special.

but just know this.....I went through TSA this very morning, and when they found my rubber banded wad of foreign currency and quart zip bag full of skyns, the tech asked me if I knew pyramider and if I knew axoxo's p411 number.

there was no tazing. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

The TSA loves me. They habitually fondle my junck. I have started tipping them.
I always get the free foot rub......

And a gloved finger every now and again!
Step away everyone. Looks like no hobby info here.
Moved to sandbox