SA girls, anyone met them?

Someone on here was communicating with the last one. She is supposedly married to a woman, but craves penetration...and asks $400.
But if they are not premium members they can’t see your message even if you are a premium member

That’s why these sites suck

She must not crave it that bad if she wants $400
But if they are not premium members they can’t see your message even if you are a premium member

That’s why these sites suck

She must not crave it that bad if she wants $400 Originally Posted by Mikesmith1987
Yes they can. Only men are message restricted. The women arent at all.
Moved to correct forum
Chatted with all of them . Met none of them. All have been on site for a while.
Is it the same with SB-women can message for free?
Yes. Get lots of initial "hi handsome" msgs from girls, which gets you to use credits when read n respond, and then you never hear back. I strongly suspec SB itself sets up fake profiles n bots to get guys to do that
Agree with Tomb about the fakes, just click bait to get you to use up credits... it sometimes goes further: if you respond, their next move is not to write back, but to give you "access" to "secret" photos (for more credits, of course) which are not really any more risque' than their profile pics most of the time - then crickets. Having said that, credits are relatively cheap, and I have had some success finding real women on SB - a couple of MILFs in the 30-40 year old range; and one 20 something college student that unfortunately transferred out of the area. Also, one professional (about 25) who was using the site for "income." Overall, I'd say my experience was pleasant so far, but it does take a lot of digging.
No. Sincerely doubt either is real just look tgtbt. If you do manage to get response etc, please let us know. Think I might have even msged the first one.
I am pretty sure the second one is real. The first one I thnk is fake.