Review: Plano Deb now Dallas Deb, Not Bad....

Date: 6-6-11
Provider: Plano Deb
Phone: 972-537-6285
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA, but has ECCIE reviews
City: Dallas/Garland Border
State: Texas
Address: 635 E and Shiloh Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBJ/HJ CIM<--spit
Session Length: 30-45 mins
Fee: 60 dollars
Hair Color and Length: Brownish
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like the pics she text for the most part. Skinny, 5'4-5'6, C or D cup MM not a hard body, no noticeable scars or tats....I really did feel like I was with some ones decent granny.....
Recommendation: Yes
can you provide a link to the pics please
So she completely moved? She was 5 miles from my house... Damn.
can you provide a link to the pics please Originally Posted by mantikos
Done.

can you provide a link to the pics please Originally Posted by mantikos

Same here please. I've been trying to get ahold of her, but hae gotten no response.
972-537-6285 her number. 60 bucks will get u a damn good time. Bbbjcimnqns, cfs, greek(depends on size...hadnt been there..lol) kinda mechanical sometimes but sometimes just freaky. She is 53. Nice mm tits no msog for that price but I am sure u could ask. U can pop anywhere on her but she does swallow and will suck u dry. Lol. Her incall is a nice 2 story apt where she is by herself during the day. U can schedule usually real easy. Sometimes i will call passin by on pgbt to see if she available..if she is get my nut and go. She isnt everyones cup o tea but(age) but she is a fun one. For the price... I like it....submissive to a point...tell her to meet u at the door nekkid. Make ur decision(lol). She will continue to ask over anc over to suck ur dick(oral fetish). All in all. Good time good price. Clean. Nice incall. Safe. No pimps. Had better and prettier? Yep yep. Cheaper? Nope. Have fun. Let me know how it goes if it goed
I forgot to edit location. It is now in dallas. Sorry. Just copied and pasted old referral email i sent someone.
The photo thread has been posted BUT only those with Premium Access can see it. The photos were NEVER placed in the open so that is why those who don't earn access by posting reviews or by paying cannot find them

Contribute and you'll be rewarded.
Same here please. I've been trying to get ahold of her, but hae gotten no response. Originally Posted by hemiman
If you call her, she will text you a series of 3-4 pics of herself, and they are close to accurate in my opinion...
If you call her, she will text you a series of 3-4 pics of herself, and they are close to accurate in my opinion... Originally Posted by HeadShaftBallsandAll

I've tried calling a few times. Left messages, but she never responded.
same here
many messages
Send a text message. She's always responded when I've gone that route.