The FBI found no evidence of racial bias

"The FBI joined the investigation into Martin's death after a host of prominent civil rights leaders suggested that Martin's race may have played a role in his death. The hue and cry for justice began in Sanford, where some residents say there has been a long history of police abuses and injustices perpetrated upon black residents.

"The FBI has since found no evidence that racial bias played a role in the killing, according to the records released this morning."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/george-zimmerman-case_n_1669153.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl12%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3 D178492

The real pisser is Huffy chose to run this as a "page 12" newsworthy item; whereas, the "liberal lies as facts" and the stories about Zimmerman's bond issues, etc., all ran on "page 1".
If the FBI, under the Holder Justice Department found no evidence of racial bias, there really must not have been any.
Who is going to tell Barry? He was one of those people who said there was racial bias.
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Who is going to tell Barry? He was one of those people who said there was racial bias. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you tell Barry, and be sure to include the pic attached to all of your posts
Not a problem. You just call your contacts with the Oval Office and I'll be sure to give him some real advice. How do you spell resignation?
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Not a problem. You just call your contacts with the Oval Office and I'll be sure to give him some real advice. How do you spell resignation? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

huh?

I call my contacts and you'll give them some real advice ???

sounds like you need to resign from the teaching business and check yourself into a nut house ...

"The FBI joined the investigation into Martin's death after a host of prominent civil rights leaders suggested that Martin's race may have played a role in his death. The hue and cry for justice began in Sanford, where some residents say there has been a long history of police abuses and injustices perpetrated upon black residents.

"The FBI has since found no evidence that racial bias played a role in the killing, according to the records released this morning."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/george-zimmerman-case_n_1669153.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl12%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3 D178492

The real pisser is Huffy chose to run this as a "page 12" newsworthy item; whereas, the "liberal lies as facts" and the stories about Zimmerman's bond issues, etc., all ran on "page 1". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Is that racial bias of the police or Zimmerman the stalker?
If you watched the recently released video of Zimmerman with the police the day after the killing you'd know that George's version of the story is sincere and totally within the realm of self defense.

The real story:
Trayvon's dad has a sister who is a lawyer and high up in the NAACP. She contacted a Florida lawyer, the one who reps the Martin family. He recently won a wrongful death suit against the state of Florida for a high seven figure judgement. The Martin family also hired a media consultant that contacted all the major news outlets at a high level and provided the story and much of the material they used. Then the media consultant cleaned up his tracks to hide his involvement.

This may eventually end up like the Duke Lacrosse rape case with many people eating crow, being fire or sued. In that case the dancer who alleged rape has now been charged with murder.

More of the story:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...kson-responds/
Zimmerman shot this kid . If he had waited for police... They would have done it for him.
2 cops would be on trial instead of the jack off trigger nappy Zimmerman .

Win or lose Zimmerman is fucked. He can NEVER walk into a KFC again. He will have to pan fry that shit.
Bottom line ... Zimmerman was anxious to confront this kid . Race playing a part is secondary. Wether it was a motive or not is irrelevant to me. He still didn't HAVE to be shot.
Zimmerman had a cellphone...yes? I'm sure it had 9's and 1's on it.
No way it was justified... It didn't even HAVE to happen.
Zimmerman doing time is reasonable and I think necessary.
Everyone cashing in on this situation is scum . Martin family included.
How about the four eyeball witnesses who recanted their stories?I really liked the one lady who said"I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts,so really couldn't see anything".
How about the four eyeball witnesses who recanted their stories?I really liked the one lady who said"I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts,so really couldn't see anything". Originally Posted by ekim008

That bears a striking resemblance to the memorable court scene in My Cousin Vinny, doesn't it?
If you watched the recently released video of Zimmerman with the police the day after the killing you'd know that George's version of the story is sincere and totally within the realm of self defense.

The real story:
Trayvon's dad has a sister who is a lawyer and high up in the NAACP. She contacted a Florida lawyer, the one who reps the Martin family. He recently won a wrongful death suit against the state of Florida for a high seven figure judgement. The Martin family also hired a media consultant that contacted all the major news outlets at a high level and provided the story and much of the material they used. Then the media consultant cleaned up his tracks to hide his involvement.

This may eventually end up like the Duke Lacrosse rape case with many people eating crow, being fire or sued. In that case the dancer who alleged rape has now been charged with murder.

More of the story:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...kson-responds/ Originally Posted by gnadfly

"The dancer that alleged rape", I'm not sure that's what I would have called her profession. When the police did the rape kit on her, they found sperm from several different men; none of them were on the Duke Lacrosse team. It seems she had "danced" with several men that evening. The results from the rape kit were witheld from the defense attorney for six months.

Black men rape or sexually assault 37,000 white women every year, according to the Justice Department. White on black rape and sexual assault is almost always below 50 per year, according to the Justice Department. That's why the media was so excited by the Duke case. They thought they finally had a white on black gang rape. If the story had been black on white, it would have never been anything more than a local story.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/race...n-black-crime/

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-Lawyers-Char
How about the four eyeball witnesses who recanted their stories?I really liked the one lady who said"I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts,so really couldn't see anything". Originally Posted by ekim008
How about the unthwarted campaign of public intimidation including a "no comment" offered by the U.S. Department of Justice for the $10,000 bounty the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) was offering for Zimmerman? The defense attorney will assuredly bring that fact up during the trial as playing a part in the way people behaved subsequent to the shooting. Ekim the Inbred, how about your dumb-ass CITE where "four witnesses have recanted"?
How about the unthwarted campaign of public intimidation including a "no comment" offered by the U.S. Department of Justice for the $10,000 bounty the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) was offering for Zimmerman? The defense attorney will assuredly bring that fact up during the trial as playing a part in the way people behaved subsequent to the shooting. Ekim the Inbred, how about your dumb-ass CITE where "four witnesses have recanted"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you head wasn't firmly entrenched in your ass you would know about the witnesses.
also from Judge Lester--"Under any definition the defendant has flounted the system.Zimmerman stories have changed with each retelling".
If you head wasn't firmly entrenched in your ass you would know about the witnesses.
also from Judge Lester--"Under any definition the defendant has flounted the system.Zimmerman stories have changed with each retelling". Originally Posted by ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, where is your CITE to support your statement at post # 10, dumb-ass?