Coming to you LIVE from Restoring Love at the Dallas cowboys stadium

Coming to you LIVE from Restoring Love!!

Shyster when u get there go to the east entrance and we will all go in together. *

FREE PARKING AT COWBOYS STADIUM!!!!*

Y'all better watch out. Hundreds of thousands of crazy fruit loop conservatives have desended upon Arlington. *Gosh and you know how yesterday was spent? In a day of service to our communities.*

The democrats are doing amazing things working with the restoring love project. Randy that donation was way above the call of duty. I have tears man. Seriously look!!

PS now that I will be in personal attendance please feel free to ask me what rumors are true and which ones aren't. I probably won't make it Back to this thread but I'll get photos up when and if I can. PM for whatever.
I'm renewing my GBTV membership so I can watch tonight. I hear they're calling it Beckstock. Have fun.
Shyster and you going in together, now thats funny. http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/eve...1FA0829BC7ADBC
Report back and tell us all about it because I'm confused. The only person that trashes Obama and Democrats more than GB is Rush. And shyster wants to go?
Report back and tell us all about it because I'm confused. The only person that trashes Obama and Democrats more than GB is Rush. And shyster wants to go? Originally Posted by nwarounder
It's a joke. Just like our POTUS. This last 5 years has to be a dream.

Aggghh but it's NOT. I remember when we had Presidents that LOVED our country. 2008 and before seems so long ago. Oh well...
I just can't properly express how much fun I had at my hero Glenn 'Weeping Willow' Beck's 'Restoring Ignorance' Rally at JerryWorld yesterday. I'm still shivering with delight!

I was all too willing to sniff glue to kill brain cells so I could be admitted to the Ignorance Rally and interact with my fellow Tea Partiers. The seminars were great and it was so hard to choose. I took these:

* Pig-Fucking
* Don't be Fooled by Facts!
* Introduction to NASCAR
* Obama is a Damn Ni*gger But That Has Nothing to Do With My Hatred for Him

The stadium was packed with nearly a thousand cheerfully ignorant hillbillies. A very diverse group of people attended. There were white middle-aged men. There were very white middle-aged men. There were even very, very white middle-aged men. And a few white broads. (I don't know why they were there worrying their pretty little heads about politics, though.)

I took a lot of great pics. Here are a few:

My buddy Glenn begging for an intern's phone number. He's such a kidder!

Tea Party Marshmellow Roast
Marshmellow Roast.jpg

Review of Science Textbooks
Book-Burning.jpg
  • CJ7
  • 07-29-2012, 11:18 AM
lmao ... Thanks Shyster, that was great !!!

I read an article by the Star Telegram that said a man drove 22 hours from DELAWARE to see Beck ??

ok, hes DUMBEST SOB on the planet. ... got glue?
I just can't properly express how much fun I had at my hero Glenn 'Weeping Willow' Beck's 'Restoring Ignorance' Rally at JerryWorld yesterday. I'm still shivering with delight!

I was all too willing to sniff glue to kill brain cells so I could be admitted to the Ignorance Rally and interact with my fellow Tea Partiers. The seminars were great and it was so hard to choose. I took these:

* Pig-Fucking
* Don't be Fooled by Facts!
* Introduction to NASCAR
* Obama is a Damn Ni*gger But That Has Nothing to Do With My Hatred for Him

The stadium was packed with nearly a thousand cheerfully ignorant hillbillies. A very diverse group of people attended. There were white middle-aged men. There were very white middle-aged men. There were even very, very white middle-aged men. And a few white broads. (I don't know why they were there worrying their pretty little heads with politics, though.)

I took a lot of great pics. Here are a few:

My buddy Glenn begging for an intern's phone number. He's such a kidder!

Tea Party Marshmellow Roast
Attachment 145254

Review of Science Textbooks
Attachment 145252 Originally Posted by ShysterJon

You're too modest. I'm sure you actually taught the seminar on Pig-Fucking. It would be a shame to not share your vast experience in that area.

ShysterJon: Corrupter of Young Pig Twat.
Now Joe, I thought you were gonna leave my relationship with your wife out of it.
Why do you equate the lack of blacks, in attendance, with racism? We just had a huge convention for the NAACP, here in Houston; do you consider the lack of white people in attendance, as proof of racism? What about the lack of whites in Obama's church of twenty years, the Congressional Black Caucus, the New Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam, the United Negro College Fund or the Miss Black America Pageant?

It seems that black groups, who prohibit or discourage white membership, are given a pass when it comes to charges of racism. The Tea Party and other predominantly white conservative groups bend over backwards to be clear that all races are welcome.

If blacks choose not to join patriotic organizations that want to defend the Constitution and promote limited government, it's hardly the fault of the organization. I'm sure those blacks, in attendance at Beck's rally, were made to feel welcome and treated with courtesy and respect. I don't think the same would be true if a white person attended a Nation of Islam church service or a Black Panther rally.
What happened to talking about having pig sex with your wife?

btw, I don't assume that because there are few racial minorities in the Tea Party that the members are racist. I conclude from reading and hearing what Tea Partiers say that their hatred of a black president stems from racism. If you deny that, you're a liar in addition to being a racist.
I knew you couldn't defend your position. Thanks for conceding the argument so quickly.
Friend, you're the one who ignored my satire and chose to write about pigs. Now I can say you're a hypocrite, in addition to being a racist and a liar.
Your "satire" is vicious and mean spirited, typical snarky leftist crap. You make charges of racism and pretend it's all in good fun; no one should be offended. You elitist left wingers, hold in contempt, just about everything that's good about this country. I guess it makes you feel superior to characterize normal people as rubes and hayseeds.
Now I can say in addition to being a hypocrite, a liar, and a racist, you have no sense of humor.

btw, the views of the Tea Party aren't the views of "normal people." They're the views of a small, fearful, ignorant minority. Hell, the Republicans are gonna nominate as their candidate for president the least 'Tea Party-ish' of all the GOP candidates. So making fun of the idiotic Tea Party isn't making fun of traditional American values -- it's defending traditional American values.