Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: stroking,groping,k9,mish,nippl e play
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: $100
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I had a very delightful time with amber.she is indeed a beautiful girl and she looks even better in person than on her pics!Very friendly and polite and has a very nice body.
Recommendation: Yes
$200 for just 30 minutes and there was not even a BBBJ... Very disappointed...
$200 for just 30 minutes and there was not even a BBBJ... Very disappointed... Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
I would second "Very disappointed", but my disappointment is in the "review", not necessarily in the lady (though $$ for 30 mins is certainly pricier than I'd go for). There's practically no useful details in the review, whatsoever.

Cheers,

bcg
Info added to review.

JaG
hey guys sorry about the wrong price im a newbie i wasnt sure what the $$ was. To clarify it was 100 for 30.As far as the useful details in my review give me time bluffcity guy it was my first one. Perhaps i'll read yours and take notes lol
hey guys sorry about the wrong price im a newbie i wasnt sure what the $$ was. To clarify it was 100 for 30.As far as the useful details in my review give me time bluffcity guy it was my first one. Perhaps i'll read yours and take notes lol Originally Posted by darkknight662
There are some who would argue that you should read my reviews to learn what not to do. [Hint: "Never use one word when sixteen will do the job" appears to be "bcg's First Rule Of Writing Reviews". ]

The added details muchly improve your review (now that you have PA you should be absorbing quite a bit by osmosis, so I expect continuing improvement now ). As for the "$$" confusion... a n00b mistake that happens to us all (well, most of us; I have it on Good Authority that JaG sprung full grown from his father's brow knowing all there is to be known about the hobby, which is why he is Our Fearless Leader And Role Model To Us All. ). Cheers,

bcg
I'll fix that rate to read $ instead of $$.

Your Fearless Leader and Role Model
ok thanx guys
Your Fearless Leader and Role Model Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
"... To Us All."

Cheers,

bcg (dammit, when I bestow a title upon you, use the whole title. Or entire postnominal; for future reference "JustaGuyinMS, YFLaRMTUA" will be acceptable )
ROTFLMAO!
she is still on my to do list, i bet the darkkight was so impressed with her and enjoying her stroking him that he passed right by the bbbj and went for the pussy, just might have myself, JR
I have seen Amber several times. Never disappointed. She is a truly a Doll.
Donny
  • Xjf3
  • 07-31-2015, 10:35 PM
The link to her website is not working. Can you verify it is correct?
Please don't post in review threads that have been idle over 30 days. This one is about 3 years past that!

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.