strap on play??

I have asked this in earlier cities,so here goes

{guys & gals}

Have you ever done strap on play??

Would you if you had an opportunity?

If you have ,share experiences

If not ,share thoughts
In a couple FMF encounters, I have enjoyed watching (and helping) the two ladies engage in strap-on play. HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!

JaG
Dallas don't bring that **** near me!!!!!!!!!
Dee .... now you're really starting to scare me !
lol--its cool Papa & DrSmooth--I will hide them when we visit! lol
teeheehee

I'm not going into anything but this gave me a shit eatin grin
teeheehee

I'm not going into anything but this gave me a shit eatin grin Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

LOL .... you can't leave it at that, do tell !
Bend over Darlin and I'll show ya. I can keep a secret, don't worry.
Bend over Darlin and I'll show ya. I can keep a secret, don't worry. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

LOL ... Lacey, you're scaring me now !
Don't be scared. I'll be gentle. You'll barely even feel it, I promise. I won't tell anyone. You're so sexy baby. Don'tcha wanna make me happy? I love you *giggles*

Remind anyone of high school?
PJ--your "first" time gotta be with me....lol!
LOL ..... my new tat ....... "Exit Only"
Dallas, I can just see your crazy, fun, filled ass.. LMAO! As for me, I’m still a "so called" virgin there.

As for the strap-on play, I have been the giver rather than the receiver on many occasions.

I enjoy doing it if it’s a request. I have even done a few enemas for a few guys. Talk about a shitty job!

I use to be a nurse assistant so anything that comes out of the human body doesn’t send me into shock or throwing up fits.

I have even worked in surgery before, so you name it, I have seen it! Nothing that I hear surprises me much these days.

Although, you have to be careful when it comes to butt play sometimes! A 40- something- year old male came through surgery that had managed to insert a huge candle up his bung hole. Needless to say, once the surgery was complete he was minus the candle and part of his colon.
Well hell, Maddy. That's the clincher then. Nothing up the old poop shit for this fella. And Dee almost had me convinced... (<--- that's a big fat lie, ftr)

- stanky
  • coven
  • 05-28-2011, 07:21 AM
LOL ..... my new tat ....... "Exit Only" Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
PJ,

I'm sure Dallas would tell you "I'll just put the tip in, c'mon, it'll be fun!"

LMFAO