URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Bellaire Blvd. near boone
Activities: se/ne, fbsm, hj
Hair Length and Color: black, tied in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average amp provider, b cups, thin, not much of a butt, but enthusiastic
Recommendation: Yes
How was her face?
Is this a different Michelle from the girl that worked there a few months ago?
Must be a different Michelle, because the Michelle works there has D-cups
Does anyone know where the old big titty Michelle/Misha works at now? She sent it to me a while back but I lost that phone. Thanks
Michelle is on WeChat in Houston, her profile name is “Michelle” look her up in people nearby (female only) and send her a greeting.
She could be at LZ massage @wilcrest and bellaire Blvd behind Chasebank, which is the sister shop of HE massage, they rotate between both shops. Big ol titties.
She was at LZ but is no longer there.
MM, thanks for the advice. I'll try checking wechat. I remember receiving a text from her saying she moved to a new shop that's different from HE and LZ.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2018, 12:42 AM
mike, ur back...
mike, ur back... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yes my ass is back, the penalty finally lifted, its all good.
Michelle may have hooked up with a relative boss to her former one, try any one of these three shops Foot reflexology on wilcrest at beechnut, the shop on wilcrest at west belfort and the shop on beechnut at ..... I believe its kirkwood, all the same owner. If Angela is still at LZ, Michelle ain't gonna earn as much, Angela is more desirable, much younger too, just a note pertaining to Michelle believe it or not, but, she's in her 50's, Ive been knowing these girls for quite some time, although I haven't been to see any of them in a while, Sarah is now either 42 or 43, a little bit more meat on her and nice backside, good hand skills, plus extras if you connect with her, she is playfull, as is Alice, just push their buttons. Just saying.
MM, thanks for the advice. I'll try checking wechat. I remember receiving a text from her saying she moved to a new shop that's different from HE and LZ. Originally Posted by msanchez
everyday I check people nearby (females, only) and see multiple providers logged on to WC. Most have a much younger pretty photo of another girl, prolly from the internet, just click several profiles and you'll make discoveries as I did, or just simply ask you favs for WC ID.
She was at LZ but is no longer there. Originally Posted by dabresciano
I tried to locate your WC ID you provided for indy info on the other site, it didn't locate ID or said not found.
She is at the LA foot relax
  • iquit
  • 07-11-2018, 09:45 AM
She is at the LA foot relax Originally Posted by texasian2017