Taiwanese Indy discreet location

I just got the “Ok” to share one of my Taiwanese Indy’s WeChat ID, she will “only” communicate via WC, don’t message me asking how to utilize this app, I’m busy seeking out new providers, and believe me they are out there, seems like every time I find one, I end up meeting two new to me, then it takes at least one session to validate, not all pan out. This latest Taiwan girl ain’t cheap, so if you are on a budget it’s probably best you don’t message me, and for the sake of her safety I’ll start out with two probably three serious mongers that I feel will not give out her personal information on this site and others. Let me start out and entice you with this BBBJ? Oh yes baby. She has yet to turn down any of my dirty little requests, but as mentioned she ain’t cheap. As we all know, YMMV, what she does with/for me she may or may not with you, initially. The other Indys haven’t agreed to my request to share, as soon as or when they do then I’ll share.
Did I just read a click bait ad ?
@asianlover, yes
And in the wrong forum too I think.
She advertises in massage section, so it is technically speaking a correct section.
  • uhboy
  • 07-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Are you talking about Mimi?
Mike, I get it. Great info keep sharing!
Mike, please send me the WeChat ID!
Mike send me the ID too!!
Mike can I get that WeChat ID too.. thanks.
MiMi and descreet Taiwanese Indy are two different providers, two different locations not related, just saying.
I'll take some info too ! Thanks
I would like the info as well if possible
I'm interested!