I found my place

New james bond is coming out.. and I'm trying to figure out if Daniel Craig, is secretly submissive behind closed doors. I have an uncanny feeling he is. I would totally take him On...

Tie him up, good. Blindfold, hands... punch him a bit, he seems the masochist type

Pretty bruises, love making... hair pulling, magic electric wand, a night locked up in a dark room

Move over, I'm fighting the crime, hehe

I was reading they're considering to put a female james bond in the future - can I get votes, amen!

Forward them, my website for consideration

On another note, as previously stated

Since my exploring my dominance post... I have ventured & put myself out there ...and already made a few wonderful connections. And it's that magical feeling of ....I've at last found my place ...tell me about your stories of how you discovered who you were, when you found someone and you meshed, someone who understood you deeply accepted you yin n yang harmony... perfection. Like finding your missing half

And it just lit up your face. How is that possible or why or how

Submissive men r like rays of sunshine into my life. I love how they we become instant friends lovers comrades etc

They're not scared intimidated (usually)... judging trying to change me ...they just accept Me...

Lets face it, peeps

I'm always going to be a devil, at this rate...
You know what they did to Bond in Craigs' first movie? If swinging a knotted rope at his exposed bollocks didn't break him, I would say good luck on coming up with something that would!

Your face is too angelic to be the devil.
You take Daniel... I'll take his wife, Rachel Weisz...