Address: Downtown Hotel
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Alphabet soup, whatever I wanted I got
Session Length: 3 days
Fee: 400=expenses
Hair Color and Length: Blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: An Amazing hottie 5'9" 135pounds, solid D with puffies, Trimmed below Curvy cute and solid hardbody
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like an interesting site. How easy was it to find someone? Looks like you found a great deal.
It takes a while to find a good one. It took me a month and what seemed like 1000 emails to make this work, but in the end it's been time well spent. Going this weekend to say goodbye before she becomes government property
"Fuck me in the butt" that shit is hilarious
Nice job man! Very nice!!
"Fuck me in the butt" that shit is hilarious
Nice job man! Very nice!! Originally Posted by Bamablacksnake
Now that she's going to USN, she will definitely recieve it in the butt.....
Hopefully she is hotter than the other WAVES as you slap her ass and ride it in! I have some good luck with SA, but takes a bit of time and effort.
I spent last weekend with her and it was more of the same with the addition of ropes and spanking, the ropes she brought, the spanking I added because what the hell she was tied up lol I know if I dies today it will have been a good life. I have never been done so many times, in so many ways, by such a hottie. Sad to see her go, perhaps when she's done with basic she will come back for more, but I doubt it. Oh well back to the drawing board to start mining for another piece of gold.CIMG1908.JPG
wow, nice score buddy.
bro, she still in town? got a number? inbox me please
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2013, 06:01 PM
bro, she still in town? got a number? inbox me please Originally Posted by effin eh
I don't believe this thread was created to connect anybody with this nice find
have one in the works. plan on meeting her for the first time for lunch next monday or tuesday. wish me luck!!!