What's Funny About This BP ad?

Eyelashes?
"VERY ADDICTIVE" - is stated in the ad....

(Edit by Namsssa
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.)
[QUOTE=straightshooter30;105351 3847]"VERY ADDICTIVE" - is stated in the ad.... QUOTE]

Says she's 27. Lets take a quick poll and she what everyone thinks.

A. She's using the Metric system to try and calculate her age.

B. She's trying to calculate her age on some inverted formula of DOG-YEARS.

C.She's trying to convey that she will ride you rougher than 27 miles of unpaved country road.

D. She started using when she was 27 and she's just waking up aftet 12 years in a coma.
there's nothing funny about it.
Billybob had the correct answer! Zoom in on her face and you will see her eyelashes were painted on. Now I am aware some BP girls paint on their eyebrows but these are eyelashes.

I recently enquirer with a BP provider as to why she painted on her eyebrows. It was an eye opener to the lifestyle of the SPINNER BP girls I find sexy. Lol She said she burned them off getting her face too close to an open flame. Lol. Hmmm. Can you say CRACK PIPE. Lol

Now here's the deal with the above PAINTED on eyelashes. If you zoom in you will see they were not done while standing in front of a mirror but rather by sitting in front of a computer! Ha-ha-ha! HOLY SHIT! These were done with Picture Paint!
i would not be surprised if they were actually tattooed. i have heard that some women tattoo lip color.

regardless, it is a strange world we live in.