City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: North side
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Wasted time
Session Length: 0 mins
Fee: $0
Hair Length and Color: Read her showcase, you'll know as much as I do.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Again, read her showcase.
Recommendation: No
Moved to Co-Ed per board policy

The preferred method for reporting a NC/NS incident with a provider is to open a new thread in the CO-ED forum. This will allow both sides to respond in one thread so we get the whole story in one place and make it easier for you to decide if its a real issue or just another life happens moment.

Going forward, if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed

Thanks for your cooperation

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, sometimes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explanations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff
Moved to Co-Ed per board policy Originally Posted by biomed1
Thanks, I knew the preferred location is Co-Ed. As I mentioned in PM to a mod assigned to the Co-Ed forum, there is no "New Review" option available in the Co-Ed forum. You should establish a Review button there, or place in a sticky a format that can be used. Much easier than as you pasted "if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed" as we could put the NCNS where it belongs in the first place without needing Mods to move it. Thanks for moving the Review here.
Thanks, I knew the preferred location is Co-Ed. As I mentioned in PM to a mod assigned to the Co-Ed forum, there is no "New Review" option available in the Co-Ed forum. You should establish a Review button there, or place in a sticky a format that can be used. Much easier than as you pasted "if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed" as we could put the NCNS where it belongs in the first place without needing Mods to move it. Thanks for moving the Review here. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
One would think the above would have already been done.

And if (big if here) she does this during her lunch break from her legit job maybe (just maybe) she was forced to take an earlier lunch. But it still does not change the fact she failed to properly handle business and let you know.
One would think the above would have already been done.

And if (big if here) she does this during her lunch break from her legit job maybe (just maybe) she was forced to take an earlier lunch. But it still does not change the fact she failed to properly handle business and let you know. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
I'd be more than happy with that explanation. But, she went in silent mode two days ago, and it's 9:30 now and not so much as an email.
Hate it when that happens but you are a fair person to give her opportunity to make
it right. I hope nothing serious happened to her.
My guess might be that she wanted you to call her when she gave you her phone number and since you never called she blew you off. A lot of providers like to talk before first time meeting they use it in a form of screening I suppose.
And the decent thing would have been to reply to my PM and say she's not comfortable meeting. But when you make an appointment, you keep it or you cancel it. My time is valuable, too. No excuse to "blow me off."
And the decent thing would have been to reply to my PM and say she's not comfortable meeting. But when you make an appointment, you keep it or you cancel it. My time is valuable, too. No excuse to "blow me off." Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Agree she should have atleast sent PM saying she needed to cancel instead of just blowing you off. O well there's plenty of fish in the sea especially up in the NWA.
Yep, no sweat.
Sorry for taking so long to reply,someone just brought this to my attention.There isnt much I can say because there was simply never an appointment made. If he thinks there was then it's possible there was some miscommunication, but I didn't know anything about it until today. I didn't have an appointment with this person or I certainly wouldn't have stood him up, that's just not me.
I can cut/paste the PMs if you like. You asked me which day I wanted, I stated Tues; you asked what time I wanted, 11 or 12, I told you 12; I asked if you had an incall and when you said no I told you I would get us a place; you asked I pick you up and told me where, and gave me your cell number, I said I'd be there 12 sharp. Did I read something into that? Was there some other coordination I was supposed to make?
Where is that big bag of popcorn, quagmire?
No need, I very well may have messed up on this, but if so it certainly wasn't intentional or malicious in any way. Either way I do apologize for your inconvenience.
I certainly thank you for that. Mistakes happen. You have good reviews on here and it doesn't seem likethis has ever happened before (an I can attest no one has PM'd with a "yes that happened to me") so I think you are sincere. Again, thanks for being forthcoming.