The most unusual request you have had?

Ladies. I would like to know:
1. What is the most unusual, weird request you have ever been ask to preform?
2. If you actually preformed the request.
3. If you didn't, how you handled it.

Please do not use any actual names of people.
Kicking a guy in his balls, had to be the weirdest one yet! He loved it and I enjoyed it too lol
Ahahaha that's hilarious! I would be laughing the whole time.
Kicking a guy in his balls, had to be the weirdest one yet! He loved it and I enjoyed it too lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I think I know who you mean... So he finally found someone to do it?

I had a guy offer to pay me $1,500 if I would allow him to pluck my eyebrows pencil thin. I had to decline, due to the fact that I would lose more than 1500 hiding out in the house waiting for them to grow back. LOL
Had a guy ask me to spank him, told him no. He kept asking but I refused to do it. Spanking a grown man was way over the top for me
Ladies. I would like to know:
1. What is the most unusual, weird request you have ever been ask to preform?
2. If you actually preformed the request.
3. If you didn't, how you handled it.

Please do not use any actual names of people.
Originally Posted by bingobango
A provider brings up actual name when they are on a date. The smart doesn't get csught,,,,,
Really, MB? Lol. I was excited about it.. I felt a little bad since he was older, ha but it was awesome..even had items for spanking.
I had a guy with a small penis who whipped out a magnum! I was confused? I didn't know what he wanted to do with it. I thought maybe he wanted to make animal balloons!?! Lol
I think I know who you mean... So he finally found someone to do it?

I had a guy offer to pay me $1,500 if I would allow him to pluck my eyebrows pencil thin. I had to decline, due to the fact that I would lose more than 1500 hiding out in the house waiting for them to grow back. LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
1,500$$?? I would have let him!! Your eye brows will grow back and you can always pencil them in! Tell him to call me if you get another one lol
I had a guy with a small penis who whipped out a magnum! I was confused? I didn't know what he wanted to do with it. I thought maybe he wanted to make animal balloons!?! Lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Balloon animals are fun. Btw, it was not me...

Some TX ladies were approached by a fucktard that wanted a PMS session ... I do not know if he ever resurfaced.
"Kick me in the junk!" This is going to be a a classic thread. I can feel it. Let's hear some more about the freaky fuckers running around out there.
Balloon animals are fun. Btw, it was not me...

Some TX ladies were approached by a fucktard that wanted a PMS session ... I do not know if he ever resurfaced. Originally Posted by pyramider
I would do a pm session if they deposit a donation to my Paypal first!
Really, MB? Lol. I was excited about it.. I felt a little bad since he was older, ha but it was awesome..even had items for spanking. Originally Posted by YourFavFlavor
Lol it's just not me to spank a grown man. Can't do it.

I also had a guy ask me to use a strap-on on him. Umm, no, never, ain't happening.

I also had a guy ask me to use a strap-on on him. Umm, no, never, ain't happening. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

I guess I`m just a freak then! lol I have done that and it wasn't too bad!
Kicking a guy in his balls, had to be the weirdest one yet! He loved it and I enjoyed it too lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Ouch!!! Call a Medic PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!