Would some of you be interested..

If I were to offer Non-GFE at a discounted rate?

|100hlf-hr - 150hr| to be exact..
(for an hr and above there will be no traveling fee)

I've been scoping out a thread with clients who frequently visit BP, who are looking for something more affordable.. I no longer use BP but would like to provide something for every type of gentlemen.

If some of you are interested let me know! 💋
Tis your business, but (having not met you) I'd say you should be focused on moving the other direction rate wise....the lower end of things in this business gets ugly quickly. I only offer that because you seem to be a very bright young lady who can accomplish her goals and move on.
Well thank you for the kind words! (:

However, increasing my rate would decrease my business even further.. Considering how few clients I already see from here. (And I'd say my rate is pretty average..)

There are those who argue the donation is too much but will see another provider of a different race for just as much or more..

Then there are those who are comfortable with the donation but still never see me..
Frankly you are not the most friendly provider around.
On the contrary, I probably am one of the friendliest providers some guys will see. It's when guys (whose name I shall not mention) constantly contact me about things OTHER than what we're all here for, guys wanting MUCH more than I offer like ACTUAL RELATIONSHIPS, guys who try to pay what THEY feel I'm worth, guys who get upset because I won't accept their activity on the boards and their reviews as verification for me to see them, guys who contact me about seeing them but when I respond, they respond 2 months later, guys who think that because I'm young & still kind of "new here", that they can get over on me, & guys who are just complete fucking assholes who feel the need to be an asshole towards me when all I've tried to do is GOOD BUSINESS with GOOD PEOPLE! So, no I am not one the most friendliest providers to these types of people. To the others who don't fit in these types, I'm very sincere, polite, bubbly, and sweet enough to possibly cause diabetes.

(Treat people how YOU would like to be treated!)
Rules of hookerism.. It is your business run it how you see fit. If you want to offer lower cost options so be it.

It is kind of like the saying from Field of Dreams minus the "Build it and they will come".. More like "open the legs and they will cum".. IJS