Lil red disappointment

Why am I suprised when hooks cant tell time. It always seems to be a reoccuring thing for me. So 2 days prior I set plans with lil red and communication is perfect. Contact her yesterday to inquire about moving up a day, but didnt work out . No biggy go with regular appt. Txt her 2 hrs prior to see if earlier was a option. Nothing. Contact her in 20 min intervals , because its known shes flighty. Nothing. Now she says contact me for location and ill give you address 2 days prior. 8 minutes before now she says ill have to postpone a half hr due to babysitter issues. Im like really ? What happened the last w hrs I was tryingcontact you ? Nothing . I say , I cant do that time , im not in the city anymore . She then blasts me with a barrage of texts , why arent you like 5 minutes away? Why didnt you leave yet?
I politely tell her , you never told me your address , and why didnt you respond sooner than now? Well that got ......you got it nothing!!!!!! So , a big F you to lil red for her carpy TCB skills . Hot or not , squirter , whatever. I dont need to be jerked around like that . So , $ 150 still in my pocket, and free time all day tomorrow!!!! Any providers in buffalo wanna partake?
Why am I suprised when hooks cant tell time. It always seems to be a reoccuring thing for me. So 2 days prior I set plans with lil red and communication is perfect. Contact her yesterday to inquire about moving up a day, but didnt work out . No biggy go with regular appt. Txt her 2 hrs prior to see if earlier was a option. Nothing. Contact her in 20 min intervals , because its known shes flighty. Nothing. Now she says contact me for location and ill give you address 2 days prior. 8 minutes before now she says ill have to postpone a half hr due to babysitter issues. Im like really ? What happened the last w hrs I was tryingcontact you ? Nothing . I say , I cant do that time , im not in the city anymore . She then blasts me with a barrage of texts , why arent you like 5 minutes away? Why didnt you leave yet?
I politely tell her , you never told me your address , and why didnt you respond sooner than now? Well that got ......you got it nothing!!!!!! So , a big F you to lil red for her carpy TCB skills . Hot or not , squirter , whatever. I dont need to be jerked around like that . So , $ 150 still in my pocket, and free time all day tomorrow!!!! Any providers in buffalo wanna partake? Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Never had an issue with me at all.
I think its a female genetic to have bullshit scheduling skills in general and those that don't have said issue are a genetic anomaly.
@Randombl, thats a crock, plenty of us have TCB skills... Maybe not the average backpage betty but do lump us all.

Ask anyone that has seen or tried to about my TCB. LOL
Well, I had the same issues with lil red if that makes you feel better Tech. I have not tried to schedule since. I guess she was not feeling well also lately, so give it another try, or move on. There are many new girls coming on board now in Buffalo.
It's just the hobby.
My TCB skills are on point!
Elle is right, BackPage Betty's are not going to have even half way decent TCB skills.
My TCB skills are on point!
Elle is right, BackPage Betty's are not going to have even half way decent TCB skills. Originally Posted by Angel T
Or that he sees young gals, most young gals are here for the wrong reasons and lack business skills. They are just not going to care about customer servic, they dont like the job, Staff Edit CC
I'm sorry for the issues you were having with Lil Red but I agree with the ladies here.

Btw Angel it is nice to have you back and posting on the boards again after a long break.
Once they get a reputation for bad tcb it's best to move on. I've found most vp's to be pretty reliable. This chick sounds worse than skye, does her bp ad say no time wasters? Lol
It's like ya didn't miss a beat.....
Matter of fact ive beaten it everyday!!!! Since my bann !!!! Was hoping to see this sexy squirter!!!!
It's like ya didn't miss a beat..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I disagree. It's more like your bancation caused forgetfulness. Same as it ever was, dude. Same as it ever was. Some...like the gals that have posted in this thread....have great TCB. But they are in the clear minority. And they do not seem to be the type of provider you like to frequent. So....suck it up. Move on to the next BP ad.

I like to personally judge tcb skills and make my own opinions. I'm expecting all providers to contact me with a free consultation. Timeliness is key.
But , her reviews were so stellar!!!
It's a shame some if us are so intolerant. Many of these girls tcb skills are spot on..some of them are sorely lacking...others are sporadic depending on real life scheduling and issues....at the same time I'm sure the girls can have the same bitches about us! Lil Red is a very enjoyable time but difficult and sporadic at best to set up....and that's a shame...but we all have choices to make...
Just my 2cents