Please empty your inboxes!

A very nice man wanting a toilet training session, I'd love to see you but your inbox is full and you never sent me your cell number :'(

Just a reminder guys, keep your inboxes clear, happy hobbying ^_^

How is it that a guys inbox can get too full? It's been happening to me too. I get a message but can't reply. Maybe some of these girls are getting a bad rap for not responding? Hmmm?
More than 50 messages (including sent) while having private access, access lapses, and now inbox is full.
More than 50 messages (including sent) while having private access, access lapses, and now inbox is full. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Now, I get it. Do you guys get the notification about your having too many messages & need to clear out space?
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2017, 11:10 AM
Now, I get it. Do you guys get the notification about your having too many messages & need to clear out space? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yes we do
Yes we do Originally Posted by BLM69

Then do it! Dammit men!
A lot of men just don't want to be told what to do. We refer to them as IDIOTS!
Then do it! Dammit men! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's a lot of sexting I might want to reflect back on when making a choice of who to see...
This is the most infuriatingly bullshit aspect about this site. The price of hosted storage is the cheapest it's ever been in history, by far. Yet this site enforces mind-numbingly ridiculously minuscule caps on messages and uploaded images. I understand you want to incentivize paid memberships, but goddamn, really?! If you think the storage is too pricey, please consider your hosting provider might be a bastard and fleecing you.
KFU I will empty my inbox if u get over to the ft worth area...ur new pics are just delicious

I only keep emails that confirms appts...so empty lol
KFU I will empty my inbox if u get over to the ft worth area...ur new pics are just delicious

I only keep emails that confirms appts...so empty lol Originally Posted by plove35

Awe, thanks doll! I may have to look into making an appearance over that way
Then do it! Dammit men! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Haha. Never had a problem getting email from you sweetie. Need to cum see you again really soon.
  • L.A.
  • 07-31-2017, 01:37 PM

A very nice man wanting a toilet training session, I'd love to see you but your inbox is full and you never sent me your cell number :'(

Just a reminder guys, keep your inboxes clear, happy hobbying ^_^

Originally Posted by milfy2002
If you have to train him how to use the toilet what makes you think he knows how to empty his inbox?
L.A. for Post of the Day.

LMAO @ L.A. but seriously... Guys empty those dang inboxes!