Weekend Updates

No agenda here...just an honest question.

Why do we need a separate Weekend LineUp/Updates section?

What benefit is it to mongers and providers?

...just askin'
Extra advertising for those that need it
Because sharing is caring
We’ve always had the weekend lineup and regular section to post....why not continue to allow us that exposure?
A lot can change in a week, or even in a couple days. Weekend update is good for those that move around. A daily update section would be good. Besides it would be nice to see a few more more ads per day.
A lot can change in a week, or even in a couple days. Weekend update is good for those that move around. A daily update section would be good. Besides it would be nice to see a few more more ads per day. Originally Posted by Smoothwhiskey
Yes I agree...a daily update section would be nice...cause today I might be near the galleria but tomorrow near market center...based off the requests I receive...
well we can only do weekly update every 7days
so most updates will get lost in the wind
and lot of us like weekend fun.
having weekend line up will boost your available ..
well we can only do weekly update every 7days
so most updates will get lost in the wind
and lot of us like weekend fun.
having weekend line up will boost your available .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
OK...that clears it up for me...Thanks, Gina!

Now, if we could have and East/West split...that would be nice...but that topic is ancient history.
[QUOTE=DownForWhatever;10607139 19
Now, if we could have and East/West split...that would be nice...but that topic is ancient history.[/QUOTE]

You'd have three women from Tarrant County posting ads in the West forum, and every woman in Dallas County posting ads in both forums.
You'd have three women from Tarrant County posting ads in the West forum, and every woman in Dallas County posting ads in both forums. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Yep...that sounds about right!

I miss the TCLR...