nsns

admittedly i try to stay utr. It happened again. made trip to dfw and most providers never even responded to PMs. Only 1 responded and was available. I set up an appt with that well known provider. 1. i was told I passed screening after providing references (I’ve seen 100 since 1990s) 2. I was given a set appt time 3. I sent message less than an hour before session confirming I was “on my way.” 4. provider was not at incall. Said they treated my appt as “BS” because I never confirmed. I realize ladies get a lot of no-shows, but how is what I did not a “confirmed” appt if I had passed screening and sent an “on my way” message immediately before appointment? Ladies, I had real money in my wallet. Leaving lady’s name off to avoid spat.

Mods, please delete acct. Provider professionalism/ no show problem has gotten so bad I see no reason to keep an account.
Did you get an address?
I do have to tell you that for a provider to NCNS means that she confirmed an appointment with you on a particular day and time, gave you the address to drive to, gave you the thumbs up after you said you were on your way, had you drive there (usually across town and using multiple toll roads) and then at the time of the appointment, she went radio silent on you. Is that what happened?

If you have never seen a particular provider before and after you pass her screening, or even if you have seen her many times, and you make an agreed to appointment, always confirm well in advance, not just once, but several times. Once you send a final confirmation that you are leaving to see her, do not go until she says "OK". After you arrive, text her again to let her know you are there.

Don't get me wrong, there are still going to be times that even then, not just a couple, but MANY providers will still flake and go radio silent leaving you in a hot car in the parking lot. No need to speculate why as that causes the white knights to come out in droves.

The only thing you can do is report on here, especially if she is a verified provider on this site and more importantly, name her, because it does not matter who she is, no one deserves to be done like that no matter how popular or well known she is. Also, be sure to keep all that communication, including PMs on here or P411 that you had with her. You cannot post those private communications on this site, but you do have it just in case you get questioned.
NCNS means someone left you out completely high and dry and not telling you that they were not coming.

He wanted me to send my address through a pm which I do NOT do. I told him to text me for the address. His response says “ok”
Never heard from him AGAIN! So I logged out of ECCIE and took my shower and laid down in bed. At 9:55pm my phone starts going off, saying he is in my area and where does he need to go. I JUMP back on ECCIE to see what’s going on and have THREE pms one at 9:00 saying he is headed my way. (Never even logged in to see that) and 9:55pm asking for my address.

I PM him back and tell him “I chalked the appt to be BS because I never heard back from you”. He then says something like — I texted at 9pm and said on way (with no address). But there was no text. It was a PM and I told him to text for address.

All is in PM. I have them saved. He says I NCNS him but yet I told him I wasn’t even there to see him because HE NEVER CONFIRMED!!!! I am sorry I do not live at my playhouse so it’s not like I had him outside my door and ghosted him. I told him in a pm that HE was wrong and now he is upset.
i’ve always tried to avoid drama on this board and did not name the lady as a courtesy; I have no desire to bully anyone. Multiple times this last year I’ve provided screening info to someone, been told I had a set appt time, sent some sort of message to re-confirm (PM, text, or phone call) before getting in my car only to be told it was not “confirmed” when I arrived at the designated general location for final address/apt number. Since there had been several successful and polite PMs earlier that day I thought an “on my way” PM was ok, and provider knew I was getting off work at 9 and I sent the PM soon thereafter.

I wish the ladies on the board the best, but to help you understand the guy’s point of view in the past this would have been considered more than adequate communication, especially if the guy had references, and most ladies would have wanted their customer to try this hard. From the customer’s perspective he will believe he has a firm appt. under these circumstances.

Wishing everyone the best, but I do not wish to engage in a back-and-forth. Mods, please delete account.
unfortunate misunderstanding, but justjackie is not at fault. your message should have been a TEXT, not a PM, UNLESS you saw the little green dot that says she was online at the time.. even then, if she didn't respond quickly, follow with a text.. and like Wile said, do not leave until you get an ok!

I always tell out-of-town guys to hit a Spa, if they have just one shot at a Provider during their stay. that solves the no-show problem, which is a constant sore-spot. but in this case, a simple wrong move fucked it up. kudos to justjackie for even responding here, it would have been easy to let it go.
Technically not a NCNS...because hit title is NSNS...whatever that is.
The OP is absolutely right in not wanting drama by only making 4 posts in over a year, because if you are not part of the cool kids on this site, it may be in your best interest not to post, saving yourself from getting trolled, insulted, bullied and outed if that effects you from hobbying. Speaking of drama, that is why most providers are not on Eccie very much to avoid the bullshit, so sending a PM is not going to be answered as quickly as a text would be, and if she asked you to text her, then that is what you should have done.

He is wrong in that this is not an NCNS because it appears all the required steps of making an appointment with the provider were not followed. Most provider protocols for setting appointments and seeing them for sessions are not difficult, and there are some that want you to jump through hoops and think they are doing you a favor by taking your money. The provider in this case seems to be the former, just wait till you experience the latter!!

Good luck to you!
OP ignored her preferred communication method.
Two words : burner phone
Based on her pics you missed out
Yeah that's on th op. I don't even leave my house without an address and confirmation an hour before i need to pull out the driveway.
Yeah that's on th op. I don't even leave my house without an address and confirmation an hour before i need to pull out the driveway. Originally Posted by txboi817
True Dat!
Yeah that's on th op. I don't even leave my house without an address and confirmation an hour before i need to pull out the driveway. Originally Posted by txboi817
yup.. your word is Gold on this subject, who better to proffer that kind of advice?
Always follow the providers instructions from their ads and communications until you finally meet in-person.