SA LaceyLuck420

• A2Z
  • 07-05-2021, 02:20 PM
She is in Beaver Pa. Looks familiar. Friendly via messenger. Sounds like a pro. Anyone have info on her? I'm hesitant to close a deal with her because I've actually never met a Provider in Beaver. Mostly Beaver Falls / Aliquippa/Rochester seems where they are popular.
https://www.seeking.com/member/126d0...c-5065fe891dad
She’s a really nice girl but a complete train wreck. Apartment is a disaster, severe baby damage and heavier than her pictures. She was a pleasure to have dinner with but straight downhill from there.
I heard SA is now a shit show. SMH. I guess Hos are getting unemployment benefits.
I met someone on there over a month ago and really in a good situation with a knockout.
I heard SA is now a shit show. SMH. I guess Hos are getting unemployment benefits. Originally Posted by bambino
I think the pandemic scared away most of the semi- and non-pros and left the scammers and those who need the cash to survive.
She has been on SA for years off and on....I saw her 7 or 8 years ago....she was a good time, but last time I contacted her she seemed to have contracted GPS, like they all do and she is now 7 or 8 years older so i def passed
The OP asked for information about a specific female. Lets keep the posts centered around that request. dj8