URL / Website: http://www.kfestival.net/
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Near Toyota Music Factory
Activities: Barely lfk, bbbj, bls,tuma,69, cfs,cg,mish, K9, cim
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute face, nice long hair, slender body, not fit but looked nice, b cups, prob about 110lbs
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Julie maybe five times this year. Every time it got better and better.lasttime I saw her at Bamboo,not that long ago.

Yeah, I need to see her a couple more times. She wanted me to come back tomorrow, lol. Loved her eye contact and winks during her bbbj and saying my name during mish. Her English was broken but she fluently said "no my ass" when Junior popped out and accidentally poked the wrong hole, Hahaha
Yeah, I need to see her a couple more times. She wanted me to come back tomorrow, lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Bobby Mann used to say he did go, or was going to go back for seconds the same day, when he wrote reviews. Hyperbolic was Bobby's middle name, but that particular point of his reviews beat credulity into submission! (Exclamation point, to highlight that Bobby's reviews averaged 8-9 exclamation points each, LOL)

Not sure man. All I can say is she seemed a bit nervous and it was our first time meeting. I didn't "have" to hold her head during FF, but sometimes I like to put/rest my hand there. I didn't get the option of bbfs, she just suited me up, glad you got it though. I wasn't that concerned on the daty, I'm not B Wayne, lol. I just wanted to get in her. Ha

I definitely need to schedule another visit.
She said she would be busy today, let's see some more reviews fellas.
thanks for the review. im calling vegas and demanding they send Maple back. girls that love Daty drive me....batty. (see what i did there? anyone? anyone?....no? ...ok.}
Yeah, I need to see her a couple more times. She wanted me to come back tomorrow, lol. Loved her eye contact and winks during her bbbj and saying my name during mish. Her English was broken but she fluently said "no my ass" when Junior popped out and accidentally poked the wrong hole, Hahaha Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I was going to write a review but you covered most of the bases. Thanks for warming her up for me, I was probably right after you. I sat in the parking lot for a bit waiting for you to leave before getting the signal to go to the room! LOL

I also found Julie to be a bit reserved and a bit "ditzy" in our session. I'm sure I had visited with her at another studio or amp previously but it's been years. She also repeatedly mentioned that it was her first day back. She said that she had spent the last 2 months traveling from CA to NM to NY.

The menu for my session was a bit more open, more in ROS

I was going to write a review but you covered most of the bases. Thanks for warming her up for me, I was probably right after you. I sat in the parking lot for a bit waiting for you to leave before getting the signal to go to the room! LOL

I also found Julie to be a bit reserved and a bit "ditzy" in our session. I'm sure I had visited with her at another studio or amp previously but it's been years. She also repeatedly mentioned that it was her first day back. She said that she had spent the last 2 months traveling from CA to NM to NY.

Originally Posted by tusk182
Maybe she found you more attractive than Big b.o.b.? LOL

Originally Posted by tusk182
Maybe she found you more attractive than Big b.o.b.? LOL Originally Posted by ntxguy
Haha, that's impossible. I do male modeling in front of my mirror every morning, bahaha, kidding

@tusk, nice to see it wasn't just me thinking that. My thoughts are that she wanted to ease back into the game, she originally told me no to 69, but we could on a second visit. We eventually did. Glad I warmed her up for ya, I'm a one pop guy so I pounded on her for a good 40 minutes. I'll give her another try later this month.
One thing I find curious, she told me also that she's been traveling for 2 months, but there were Bamboo sightings recently?
Haha, that's impossible. I do male modeling in front of my mirror every morning, bahaha, kidding

@tusk, nice to see it wasn't just me thinking that. My thoughts are that she wanted to ease back into the game, she originally told me no to 69, but we could on a second visit. We eventually did. Glad I warmed her up for ya, I'm a one pop guy so I pounded on her for a good 40 minutes. I'll give her another try later this month. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Bring her a Bob's Big Boy hamburger and fries next time. A little wining and dining might open her up more for you. It apparently works for Ronald McDonald with the sunflower girls.
Show up for your next visit like this and she'll be all yours.
https://onmilwaukee.com/images/artic...ize_story1.jpg
Show up for your next visit like this and she'll be all yours.
https://onmilwaukee.com/images/artic...ize_story1.jpg Originally Posted by ntxguy
Haha true, but I'd prob eat it before the session
Maybe she found you more attractive than Big b.o.b.? LOL Originally Posted by ntxguy
She did say I was very handsome!

Originally Posted by tDiesel92
@tusk, nice to see it wasn't just me thinking that. My thoughts are that she wanted to ease back into the game, she originally told me no to 69, but we could on a second visit. We eventually did. Glad I warmed her up for ya, I'm a one pop guy so I pounded on her for a good 40 minutes. I'll give her another try later this month. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
we were also going at it for a solid 45+ min before she told me she was getting sore and we had to wrap it up. It was a fairly quick rinse shower before she let me out. Between the two of us looks like we tired her out. :-)

I'm sure she had other customers that afternoon/evening and I'm curious how it went for them.