URL / Website: lovely-angels.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Given after screening - multiple locations
Activities: DFK/Shower/TUMA/CIM/ basically everything except greek
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'0ish if that. Full B's. Strangely elongated nipples (which I ended up liking) A few Tats. Flat Stomach. Round face and skull. Full eyebrows. ZERO hair everywhere else.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Reports on Lovely keep checking my boxes. First a spinner, then long nipples and now squirting!

And welcome to the fantasy world of Asian studios. I liked the convenience of the old AMP format (pop in, pop, pop out), but the more intimate studio experience by far better IMHO. I rarely venture outside of that ethnicity. In the vast majority of my sessions, the attitude I've felt from the girl was her wanting to please me versus just being there so I could please myself. There have been a few misses, but few and far between.
Nice review! Reports on Lovely keep checking my boxes. First a spinner, then long nipples and now squirting!

And welcome to the fantasy world of Asian studios. I liked the convenience of the old AMP format (pop in, pop, pop out), but the more intimate studio experience by far better IMHO. I rarely venture outside of that ethnicity. In the vast majority of my sessions, the attitude I've felt from the girl was her wanting to please me versus just being there so I could please myself. There have been a few misses, but few and far between. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Thanks! I don't know how comfortable I would be in an AMP. The bartering - I know some enjoy that game - is not for me. Who knows.....

Anyhow Slim - do you know any active girls from studios who are not Korean?
I remember my first time as well.
Lovely is amazing.
Thanks! I don't know how comfortable I would be in an AMP. The bartering - I know some enjoy that game - is not for me. Who knows.....

Anyhow Slim - do you know any active girls from studios who are not Korean? Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Bartering was generally not a thing, expectations were set for the most part. Walk in, buy your ticket and take your ride.

Sub-AMPs (mostly Chinese) were/are a different story but with enough research you can find general info expectations for different levels of service. However, today’s environment has dramatically reduced thrill of the hunt for me, so I typically stay with the tried and true.

As far as non-Korean studio girls, I haven’t seen all or even many in the current line-ups. Abby (Thai) I’ve seen and is great and Jolie (Viet) I have not seen but sounds promising. They are the only two I’m aware of currently. Maybe some others can chime in. There are some blasts from the past I’d like cross paths with again (Sunny, Katy, Kyoko, Asuka) but c’est la vie.

If you’re looking for non-Asian in a similar format, research EuphoriaOneFW.
Great review! I've been seeing a lot of positive stuff come in about Lovely. Is anyone able to confirm is this is the person by the same name that has frequented Austin/LoL in the past? Or is this a different girl?
Great review! I've been seeing a lot of positive stuff come in about Lovely. Is anyone able to confirm is this is the person by the same name that has frequented Austin/LoL in the past? Or is this a different girl? Originally Posted by fastballupandin
Not sure if she was in Austin, but Lovely is one of the provider that you can never go wrong with. I've seen her multiple times and she always aim to please and do whatever you wanted her to do except greek
Not sure if she was in Austin, but Lovely is one of the provider that you can never go wrong with. I've seen her multiple times and she always aim to please and do whatever you wanted her to do except greek Originally Posted by TDiesel92

Nah Lovely was in Cali and came to DFW, she's become a must visit for everyone.
Nah Lovely was in Cali and came to DFW, she's become a must visit for everyone. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Yes she is. This girl is amazing!!
Need to see her soon!!
Yes she is. This girl is amazing!!
Need to see her soon!! Originally Posted by Silentbob2
Full lineup today, have to decide who is getting the sauce during my lunch break.
Don’t know how I missed your review, excellent,
I had no Idea Lovely’s honey pot was so wet,wet.

She mirrors my past experiences with Crazy Star…what I wouldn’t do to have both of them at one time…
Don’t know how I missed your review, excellent,
I had no Idea Lovely’s honey pot was so wet,wet.

She mirrors my past experiences with Crazy Star…what I wouldn’t do to have both of them at one time… Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
That's quite the claim! CS is an ATF of mine, I see her when I can. It's been a while since she's been in town though.