Lottery Tickets

I am curious if anyone here has ever won big on a scratch off, or what ticket have you noticed you have the most luck on?
Is $600 big?
600 is a nice amount. The most I have ever won is 500$ on a black oynx ticket $5
I play more for entertainment then to win, but it would be nice to hit that 2.5 million lol
Weekly grand.
I won $790.00 from Pick3 back in the summer of 2010.
i won 800 on a couple of weekly grands from the same store a few years ago and 1200 on a big lotto ticket a long long time ago

and a cousin of mine won 250k I think it was on the mega millions a year ago or two back but I never saw any of it cause they owed alot in debt.

my parents neighbors win about 200 a week from scratch offs but I think they spend more than they win.

I only play now when the big lottos get really up there. would be really nice to win about 10 million or more
  • Paven
  • 11-25-2011, 10:00 AM
I spend about $4.00 a month on lottery tickets lol. Mega Millions and Powerball.
You can't win unless you play , still waiting to win hehe.
I have won 500 on Pick 3 exact, 400 on weekly grand, 177 on dollar scratch off, 99 on the 9's game, and 80 bucks a few times on pick 3 any order.

nothing crazy by any means, but considering I don't play much is pretty good overall

sixx
Weekly grand. Originally Posted by kingorpawn
Ok, you won the $1000 a week for 20 years? Or some other prize?
Ok, you won the $1000 a week for 20 years? Or some other prize? Originally Posted by NipLover
I will not reveal the amount, but even though I work,
I do not have to work for like more than 20 yrs
if I didn't want too; of course, I would probably
be broke afterwards if I only live off that money.
Brother won $600 on Lotto. Great deal if he hadn't spent $600 that year on tickets between the three games.
I got five numbers on a pick six jack pot on the Texas Lottery that was 50 million Dollars.

I recall that the numbers were on the ticket just like they appeared in the paper. I cannot describe the building emotion as I read each number to the fifth and the total let down when I didn't get the sixth number.... cashing in a ticket worth 3k being disappointing and gut wrenching...and the kick in the balls of paying half to taxes.....

Its being the unluckiest lucky person
3k after taxes is still a nice payout but I get your feelings lol 50 million would have been pretty sweet
Hit 5 out of 6 twice on old Texas lotto. Won @$400 and $600 on those.

Have played 1 or 2 numbers worth on above $50 million Mega-million jackpots.
I have won less than $20 on $200-$300 worth of tickets.

I don't play scratch offs. Rather hit a game room. Love that Keno with the Superball.
I never tried the mega-millions, just the daily 4 and Pick 3 .. Gotta try the old texas lotto now