Review: Eight Letters for Bristol bangs

Date: July 25
Provider: Bristol Bangs
Phone: 9728632264
Email Address: bristolxpistol@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=24673, http://www.boom-boom-bristol.com/, https://www.preferred411.com/P29672
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: West Fort Worth
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Me driving, me waiting, me driving home, me posting for advice on nc/ns, me reading advice, me taking advice, me writing this review after waiting several days per advice
Session Length: none
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: You will have to see her profile as I have never met her.
Recommendation: No
I'm thinking your first NCNS... Yep it sucks. Happens to all of us if you play here long enough. You definitely waited long enough to post this. It's on her, not you and you handled it with class. Go find another girl. Chances are it won't happen for a while.
usually flakes like this would have been a bad session anyways I just scratch off the name and number and they never hear from me again....Im not gonna say it happens alot but it happens....there are plenty more out there that dont flake out.
  • L.A.
  • 07-26-2013, 06:33 AM
You did the right thing by calling two hours before the appointment. You did the wrong thing by driving to the location without that very last confirmation. If she didn't respond to that one no way I would make a long drive anywhere. Still not right and still a NSCS as you had the earlier confirmation
I think you did the right thing here.
My first 3 experiences in the hobby were with BB and they all went down the same way as it did for the OP.
NEVER post private communication to the board.

NCNS do NOT belong in a review form, they are to be done as a NEW THREAD in Coed Discussions.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS
I'm gonna cut you a lot of slack on this but do remember these ladies have lives too. Emergencies (sick children etc) can come up and in the situation they may not be in a position or thinking enough to text those eight letters. Not saying that was the case here because I don't know the situation. However I do know Bristol and that is NOT her style. There is a review close to yours that talks about how easy it was to set up and get together with her. However to txjones7 "flakes like this?" Really? About somebody you don't even know? WTF. Sounds like you are related to you namesake the other idiot Jones in Texas-- Jerry
  • L.A.
  • 07-27-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm gonna cut you a lot of slack on this
However I do know Bristol and that is NOT her style. Originally Posted by driver2643

Whew....what a relief that you're gonna cut him some slack.

And it kinda does seem to be her style.

I know last year when I saw her that we had quite a few bumps pre-session.
Stuff like you're in the middle of communication with her by text or email and then complete silence and then a few hours later I would hear something. Any by hear something I mean she would call and text my phone when I wasn't expecting it.

According to a few other people in this post it does show a pattern.

Stuff like you're in the middle of communication with her by text or email and then complete silence and then a few hours later I would hear something. Any by hear something I mean she would call and text my phone when I wasn't expecting it.

According to a few other people in this post it does show a pattern. Originally Posted by L.A.
I didn't see anything by anybody else in this post that said anything about her specifically except yours so I don't see a pattern.

According to a few other people in this post it does show a pattern. Originally Posted by L.A.

I don't understand how this is a habit with this provider, and you guys still pursue her ... oh the power of P*ssy! At least the op made this public so others with better judgement can know.
  • L.A.
  • 07-27-2013, 08:28 AM
I didn't see anything by anybody else in this post that said anything about her specifically except yours so I don't see a pattern. Originally Posted by driver2643
Well...there was me, offthebench and the OP....that's 3 people right there.

Just because you haven't experienced "communication" issues with her doesn't mean they don't exist.
  • Kili
  • 07-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Bristol is cool as shit.. dont write her off so hastily... most of these girls get hit up nonstop for sex 24/7 it can take a toll.. I can not go a week @ work without telling a client to stfu... and I just work on their servers.. if I had to act sincere and 'touch' them....
I don't understand how this is a habit with this provider, and you guys still pursue her ... oh the power of P*ssy! At least the op made this public so others with better judgement can know. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Ah yes the power of the pussy. Pussy makes strong men weak. While taint will make a strong man a super power.

What I still cannot understand is why do the fucktards that get stood up thinck that a NCNS is a review ... What is there to review? There was no participation, no activities, nothing exchanged ... Could the little head still be doing all the thincking?
Gotta love white knight logic.

I had a good experience = Anybody that didn't is lying/smelly

Driver, she'll be just fine. All you're doing is turning other guys off of her, i.e. not doing her any favors. Most of us here know that girls will flake, and as long as it doesn't become a pattern, will deal with it as risks of the hobby. However, girls with white knight pussies creating drama are a real turn off. Not even their fault, its yours.