average age of hobbiest???

just curious and maybe this has been kicked around before...I am 50 and am older than average for the general population...was just wondering if i am also older than the average hobbiest....
<--- 34

for me, there are only two ages that matter.

1. when one gets the right to vote.
2. when one gets cheaper car insurance.

most of my guys are 50 plus
37 - been playing for 2 years. with a year off in between.
36, been hobbying bout 4yrs
Lowly detective 56, 4year veteran. Still learning, but making fewer mistakes.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Giz is 54..... introduced, at an early age to South Louisiana "House of Pleasure" , way back in late 70's. North Central Nevada Brothels were fun in the very early 90's.... have enjoyed the internet hobby since it's inception in the mid 90's.... What a fine hobby, it is!!

Giz
BB is late 50's. At least Giz can remember when he started. I've lost my mind and some providers would say its in their panties. I will continue to search. If I look in enough panties, maybe I'll find it, maybe not, but at least there will be a smile on my face!
I turned 55 last month and I'm enjoying spending my kids inheritance on
these lovely ladies. Guess my boys better get second jobs.
  • rpex
  • 08-11-2010, 12:31 PM

Been in the hobby since 1998,

Wish I knew about ASPD/ECCIE back then so encounters would not have been so uncertain, but risks made for good adventures anyway,
After my 50th birthday I realized I'd frittered away my youth being faithful. Decided if I wanted to enjoy the lost treasures of sweet young things, the only way was to become a hobbyist. Had to quit at 60 when I (got) retired from work- not easy to get away anymore. I'm now 64 and see a week long opportunity coming up. I will for sure be making haste.
Call me grandpa... older than any of you young whippersanppers...

Huck
<---- 39. Happy to say I have had FANTASTIC experiences here so far... and some good ones in the next few weeks in AR and OK.
Well I have all those disclosing beat except maybe Mr. Super Moderator? Is there a prize for oldest? I had serious health issues that were overcome and well what can possibly be more fun????
Call me grandpa... older than any of you young whippersanppers...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Me too!