Beyond funny and then some..

It has taken me months of biting my lip to say a thang. Mods please ban me or point me. I will deserve it. And it Will be earned.
It has been made clear to me that "LILY" thinks I am a unreliable person.oops sorry ASShole. It also has been made clear to me "Randi" has made her think this. Along with most other ladies I have known for quite some time.
Yall can jackass all day long. I have never even.. not once.. steered any of you in the wrong direction. So Bite me. and no Sadie I havent had a Drink yet..For heavens sake its only 10:30.
THAT PAM CHICK
Geez really.. a board meant for selling pussy and buying pussy has come to this lmao..

no wonder arkansas forums have been so freakin dead.. either people are getting laid and not talking about it..or not getting laid thus nothign to talk about..

either way.. who cares what providers are sayign what about whom.. does it negatively effect anyones ability to BUY PUSSY or SELL pussy.. NO.. PM HER.. i mean im all for a good argument.. but bullshit like this and my post about it is what the board has come to.. oh well..

oh..and ya'll can get all pissed off panties in a wad..

basically what you have is lines being drawn.. you have people making quick little quips about "yard sales" and the "fun" to be had at them.. pairing groups together.. and girls trying to actually "work" thus pairing a different group together.. and atleast 2 or 3 in one group doesn't get along with one certain person in the "other" group..

oh well..just another day in the arkansas forum, im just glad i don't talk to a fucking soul except the select arkansas gents i see when i get up that way..
Closing thread, nothing good could come of it. If you have an issue contact the person and take it up with them, the rest of us don't care.