IM NEW AND HAVE A QUESTION

being a new fellow on here I have a question---when one of the ladies states she is all horny and needs some company is she just drumming up business or do some of the gals actually get horny and want some company with no transaction taking place may be a dumb question being on here but im curious
Um, if it's on a hooker board she wants to be compensated. Stating the facts sir.
Um, if it's on a hooker board she wants to be compensated. Stating the facts sir. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Damn. Another illusion dashed all to hell.

At least there's still Santa....
On the bright side, she might actually be horny in addition to wanting to be paid. Might.
yeah just as I figured no mercy right!
may be a dumb question Originally Posted by peevee0931
this is the funniest post i have seen all year.
peevee0931...please don't mistake this site for match.com or christian mingle....that it ain't or taint

you are paying for time, how you use it is up to you.
well you could show up with out any money and see how far you get but someone might beat you with a stick.
You've apparently been hanging out in chat where they're all bored, horney, lonely and broke (especially near the end of the month).

<------- recovering chataholic
yeah to answer big old zero your right but I read it in the ads sometimes too im not overly naïve I know what goes on it just struck me as odd and I was curious about it hell im sure any guy would much prefer to get it for free but to be honest whats free after you pay to gas your car pick a gal up take her to dinner and then either dance club, movie, or whatever you have certainly paid a priceand with only the mere hope of something happening doing all that doesn't guarantee a thing
yeah to answer big old zero your right but I read it in the ads sometimes too im not overly naïve I know what goes on it just struck me as odd and I was curious about it hell im sure any guy would much prefer to get it for free but to be honest whats free after you pay to gas your car pick a gal up take her to dinner and then either dance club, movie, or whatever you have certainly paid a priceand with only the mere hope of something happening doing all that doesn't guarantee a thing Originally Posted by peevee0931
+10000. PM me sweetheart. I've been crazy horny being cooped up in the house from this crazy ice storm.

Also, if a provider is horny, it doesn't always mean that she is broke and/or horny for money. I'm a single lady, and I use the hobby as a way to fulfill my own sexual desires.
don't mistake this site for christian mingle.... Originally Posted by fletch
I sometimes get a "Satanic tingle" when I hobby... that's something different, right?
yeah to answer big old zero your right but I read it in the ads sometimes too im not overly naïve I know what goes on it just struck me as odd and I was curious about it hell im sure any guy would much prefer to get it for free but to be honest whats free after you pay to gas your car pick a gal up take her to dinner and then either dance club, movie, or whatever you have certainly paid a priceand with only the mere hope of something happening doing all that doesn't guarantee a thing Originally Posted by peevee0931
i know you are new...but don't be afraid to use the period. sentences are a good thing.
Peevee just an observation from an old man here. The ladies here do get an itch that need to get scratched just like you do when you call them. Remember its a business so no freebies. However if you develop a repore with a provider or providers you might be able to figure out if they are horny and need attention or trying to drum business
IM OLD AND HAVE AN ANSWER