Old Hags Club

Old Hags Club aka mature sensual beautiful woman club. I remember (and miss) the banter with Lana Warren and Dawn. I can't recall who else was a self-proclaimed member of the club. It would be fun to see Lana again. Who else is still around from the exclusive club?
agree about Lana. I think VNurse is still around.
YOU BET I'M STILL AROUND!!! I have always said that I will be giving massages even after I am wheelchair-bound...that gives an entirely new meaning to the term 'spinner'!

Dharma is still here...who else is still here gals?
YOU BET I'M STILL AROUND!!! I have always said that I will be giving massages even after I am wheelchair-bound...that gives an entirely new meaning to the term 'spinner'!

Dharma is still here...who else is still here gals? Originally Posted by vnurse
Ahhhh Vicki could you roll a little to the right please? Yes, Yes, That's good right there.

How are ya' doing? The last time I saw you, you were at least 40 years from needing a wheel chair. Are you teasing us with a new kind of sex toy?
Being a "old hag" is pretty fun. It will be interesting to see these providers in their 20's knocking on older attractive woman because of their age. It's EASY to be hot in your 20's but if you're still smoken hot in your 40's and 50's. that you can brag!!!!
Being a "old hag" is pretty fun. It will be interesting to see these providers in their 20's knocking on older attractive woman because of their age. It's EASY to be hot in your 20's but if you're still smoken hot in your 40's and 50's. that you can brag!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And you can certainly brag all you want Miss Kaylee.
Just come over and sit on my lap when you do it.

Old hags do it better.
I guess that I would qualify but I never flew the banner.

Fawn (gosh, I'm missing her), Lana (someone I've always wanted to meet), Vnurse (wonderful. simply wonderful), perhaps Dharma (ditto)? I'm trying to remember the ladies who actually placed that wording in their signature line.

Fine women, though. All of them!
Whether it is acting experience or a sincere ability to make you feel like you belong, the ladies 40+ got it right. I tend to think it is the latter. You can't pretend that well for that long.

Merry Christmas!!!
I've had the pleasure of meeting VNurse, Lana and ElizabethWhispers. I unfortunately never met Dawn or had the intended follow-up with Lana. I'm proud of the men and women who stay active!
I guess that I would qualify but I never flew the banner.

Fawn (gosh, I'm missing her), Lana (someone I've always wanted to meet), Vnurse (wonderful. simply wonderful), perhaps Dharma (ditto)? I'm trying to remember the ladies who actually placed that wording in their signature line.

Fine women, though. All of them! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
that's the list as i remember.

other Sexy Mature Women i've consulted with who could prolly be admitted to that club:
Alaine, Emily Ezzell, Laura Lynn, Loving Kayla, Reese Foster.

could also have added the no-longer-available:
Dragonfly, Indefinable Ms. M [aka Meryl the Milf], Mandi Minx.

who's the keeper of the list?
who can i submit nominations to?
Whether it is acting experience or a sincere ability to make you feel like you belong, the ladies 40+ got it right. I tend to think it is the latter. You can't pretend that well for that long.

Merry Christmas!!! Originally Posted by OldGrump
I've had the pleasure of meeting VNurse, Lana and ElizabethWhispers. I unfortunately never met Dawn or had the intended follow-up with Lana. I'm proud of the men and women who stay active! Originally Posted by dbuddy
to me, if a woman stays active in this sub-culture for more than 2-3 yrs, she must be doing something right!! and usually doing a lot of somethings right - tcb, attitude, skills, etc.

and while i am first to admit it's not a complete survey or sample, many of the younger women that i've consulted with [ages 18-26] are below average in one or more of my criteria categories. yes, they're cute, but in my book, cuteness only takes you so far.

to all the woman who know what this sub-culture is all about and do their best to provide a deliteful consultation experience,
MERCI BEACOUP!!
MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Wow, PMD said Mandi Minx! Hot cha cha...next he'll bring up Kimberly Kisses!

You can pull a list of all the over 45's or over 50's and build your own OHC, and mention a lot of names, but I'm not sure Lindsey Lee or Lisa Love will send you a Christmas card for it. Even when used in a kind or comic way, Old Hags is less than flattering, if you follow my drift.

If you pull that list, be sure to tell ThatHotNurse she looks great for 65 and all those 113 year broads are ALL hot for being around since before manned flight.
that's the list as i remember.

other Sexy Mature Women i've consulted with who could prolly be admitted to that club:
Alaine, Emily Ezzell, Laura Lynn, Loving Kayla, Reese Foster.

could also have added the no-longer-available:
Dragonfly, Indefinable Ms. M [aka Meryl the Milf], Mandi Minx.

who's the keeper of the list?
who can i submit nominations to? Originally Posted by pmdelites

I've got a few more years before I will claim the Old Hags title….but 42 isn't anything to smirk at anymore. I feel sexier and better about my self now than I ever did!
I've got a few more years before I will claim the Old Hags title….but 42 isn't anything to smirk at anymore. I feel sexier and better about my self now than I ever did! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
just wish you were feeling sexier and better ... next to me!
that'd make me feel like a king !!!

have a deliteful holiday season, Ms. Foster!!!
Wow, PMD said Mandi Minx! Hot cha cha...next he'll bring up Kimberly Kisses!
===> would only mention kimberly if i had ever consulted with her.

You can pull a list of all the over 45's or over 50's and build your own OHC, and mention a lot of names, but I'm not sure Lindsey Lee or Lisa Love will send you a Christmas card for it. Even when used in a kind or comic way, Old Hags is less than flattering, if you follow my drift.

If you pull that list, be sure to tell ThatHotNurse she looks great for 65 and all those 113 year broads are ALL hot for being around since before manned flight. Originally Posted by phildo
seems to me that dharma or fawn or one of them came up with "old hags club". so, if they came up w/ it and like it, fine w/ me.

to me, it means a woman who's been around life a while and also knows what this sub-culture is all about.

would anyone say that any of those women listed or posting above are NOT deliteful "old hags"? low probability.

hag = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hag