Woman's 3-hour orgasm sends her to ER in a panic: She couldn't make it stop

Okay who can top this one.

A woman who endured a three-hour orgasm was rushed to the local emergency room by her boyfriend, as she couldn’t stop the sensation. According to eCanadanow on Jan. 6, a Seattle, Washington woman’s lengthy orgasm was one of the highlights of the TLC documentary, “Sex Sent Me to the ER.”

When the woman, known only by her first name of Liz, continued experiencing this climax long after her boyfriend Eric rolled out of bed. She got a bit anxious about what was going on, especially after an hour passed.

Liz drank some wine, thinking it might calm her down. She also started jumping and hopping, but the orgasm did not subside. By hour two of this long orgasm, Liz made her way to the local ER. Panic had set in as this condition raged inside of Liz, it gave her a real health scare.

The hospital staff never seeing this condition thought that she might be in labor. While it wasn’t clear if the hospital was able to do anything, but Liz’s orgasm stopped after three hours. According to eCanadanow, Liz’s three-hour orgasm wasn’t the only sex story told on the TLC documentary, but it was certainly one of the more interesting ones!

Ok, well I bought her flowers and a card the next day, and apologized profusely.

We are currently in the market for a trampoline, and building a wine cellar.
LOL I saw this yesterday...how crazy!
Never happened ... women do not orgasm.
That is one lucky girlfriend!
Wow...

Just wow!

I want some of what she is having...
I'll take a dose or two of that as well.....aaahhhh!
  • 01-11-2014, 09:41 PM
I had a girlfriend a few years ago, about the third time we were under the sheets, she had an orgasm that lasted at least 30 minutes! No toys, just me. I had never seen an orgasm that intense, I got worried that something was wrong, but she managed to assure me that she was great! She was 46/47 at the time, fantastic memories!
Melanie, I think I need to help you work on that!!!!
Melanie, I think I need to help you work on that!!!! Originally Posted by grnhrn

Yes..Please
You know how I like it!
30 min orgasm 1 hr , 2hr if I ever get to climax that long, I just might have to keep ya!
I was told when I shared that orgasm story about my ex I would remain anonymous. Whatever, what's done is done. For those ladies asking my rates start $1,500 for a 3 hour session.

If this doesn't work them I stick to my old fact finding that has proven Pyramider's statement is true - women do not have orgasms.
Damn I'm jealous as hell!!!!!!!!!!!
All I did was drop my pants she looked at me and started convulsing into orgasms.
  • fryec
  • 01-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Shit, if I could do that to a woman, I would pay for the ambulance ride and the ER bill!
This is part of a new TV show running on TLC called Sex sent me to the ER.

Here is the preview of the three-hour orgasm episode:

http://youtu.be/kXVGMfWTzfs