Are old P411 OKs still acceptable for screening

Hi all,

Mostly a question for the ladies, but any other thoughts accepted:

I have been told my old OKs will come back if I renew, but they are from pre-Eccie (ASPD) days at least. Would these still be acceptable to a lady for screening purposes?

I used to be a member of P411, but for various reasons I have not had any sessions with a provider for several years (last was probably 2008), and let my membership expire. I was never a high volume/frequent hobbiest. I had a few OKs from seeing various ladies over the years. I don't even know who from P411 I scheduled with (therefore who the OKs were from) and the only provider I can think of that I've seen before that's still active is Lexi Laye.
Welcome back

It would depend on who they were from. Established ladies who have a good strong reputation for looking out for their own then yes. A bunch of unknown or innactive accounts then no way. 0.02
I think the fact that you'd be getting on P411 at all gives you a better chance of seeing ladies at all than most guys.

Just saying.
Hi all,

Mostly a question for the ladies, but any other thoughts accepted:

I have been told my old OKs will come back if I renew, but they are from pre-Eccie (ASPD) days at least. Would these still be acceptable to a lady for screening purposes?
==>pmd: depends on the woman. if they are more than 1 yr old and the woman who gave you the OK cannot remember your or is out of the business, i'd say you're out of luck.

I used to be a member of P411, but for various reasons I have not had any sessions with a provider for several years (last was probably 2008), and let my membership expire. I was never a high volume/frequent hobbiest. I had a few OKs from seeing various ladies over the years. I don't even know who from P411 I scheduled with (therefore who the OKs were from) and the only provider I can think of that I've seen before that's still active is Lexi Laye. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
my suggestion - go back and visit Lexy Laye, then ask if you can use her as a reference. also request she give you a p411 OK.
then at least you'll have one good current reference.

you may still need to get another reference or two. if so, post for info on "newbie friendly" providers. there are some women here in the dfw area who might be able to help you out. [you scratch their back, they'll scratch yours, so to speak]

kind of like BigDBone did...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946438
Ask the ladies for an okay update, send them a request then a pm or email reminding them of your visit and asking if they would mind.

This will change the okay date to be current. Many ladies won't do it for you but all you need is one or two recent ones and you're back in business.
Ask the ladies for an okay update, send them a request then a pm or email reminding them of your visit and asking if they would mind.

This will change the okay date to be current. Many ladies won't do it for you but all you need is one or two recent ones and you're back in business. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

But make sure you record the accurate date of the session no matter how long ago! Very important! Not sure if that was stated above, its almost my bedtime.

Ladies should NOT reissue or "update" an okay unless an actual session takes place. There is a reminder on the first login page on P411. If a guy asks for an okay make sure its dated for the actual date you saw them even if it was two years ago. A lot can change in two years!
Heck yeah, I'd see you

There are many of us who see P411 members with zero oks, so just having the membership is light screening.

I was in Dallas a few months ago and wanted to see a specific lady on P411. My okays were almost a year old and she wouldn't see me without something more current. It was a bummer because I couldn't see her.... but I saw a couple of other outstanding ladies!

Vic
Every woman makes up her own rules. Best thing is to simply ask the ladies you want to see. We can debate and discuss it till the cows come home and it wont change a thing.