AMP question

I went to a new AMP in my neighborhood. Paid 40 for half hour. This was my first time there so I didn't want to ask for anything just to be safe. The lady gave me a good massage. At one point she stood in front of me and I started touching her leggs. Then I slowly moved my hands up to her ass. She never said anything or stopped me.

When I flipped over she said oh your horny! I tried to grab her boob but she kept pushing my hand away. Why did she let me touch her ass? I started stroking myself and she squirted some lotion from a bottle on my cock. I tried to push her hand toward my cock but she pulled away. She said "I can't" after a sroked myself she startes putting her finger down by my asshole. She lightly started rubbing my balls as I jacked myself but she would never touch my cock.

Since this was my first time there I was affraid to offer her a tip to touch it. Finally I came by myself and she cleaned me up. I gave her a 40 tip and she hugged me. How should I handle this? I would like to see her again but I'm afraid to ask for certain services. Could she be afraid of me since she doesn't know me? I have been to other AMPS where I don't ask for anything but they will usually start touching my cock so then I know its good to go.

Any advice? This place is in collin county but I don't want to say exactly where.

Thank you
Jimmy
Dear Jimmy, It is a crap shoot on these suburban Amps. U could find a gem. Small town cops are bored. They love to close down these places. They will have big stories to tell the other cops. Wise to not reveal location of a "find" This was not a find so can tell location
Move the question to the amp forum, friend.

There's a real simple way of getting all that you might want, and it doesn't involve words. But this is not the forum for that.

Oh, and tell the boys where you went so we'll know what we're dealing with. There are massage parlors run and staffed by Asian folks, and then there are "amps." The distinction is significant.
There's one predictable thing to suburban AMPs...they're un-predictable.

I've never heard of what you described, but you never know. However, I remember reading of a couple suburban AMP girls who would actually do TUMA, but would not suck cock or kiss. Figure that one out!

If you liked her, give it another shot. Small investment. It might just take her getting comfortable. It will get better, or stay the same. Then you can move on.

I always wonder when girls are tentative (at first), they either really are worried about the 'manager' outside, or they're just using it as an excuse. Again, this varies. But I've never had a girl NOT feel more at ease on a second visit.

Keep us posted.
You have had some really bad luck with women and mixed signals lately.
You have had some really bad luck with women and mixed signals lately. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Haha! You're right hot nurse. I'm not much of a ladies man. Thank god for the hobby!
There's one predictable thing to suburban AMPs...they're un-predictable.

I've never heard of what you described, but you never know. However, I remember reading of a couple suburban AMP girls who would actually do TUMA, but would not suck cock or kiss. Figure that one out!

If you liked her, give it another shot. Small investment. It might just take her getting comfortable. It will get better, or stay the same. Then you can move on.

I always wonder when girls are tentative (at first), they either really are worried about the 'manager' outside, or they're just using it as an excuse. Again, this varies. But I've never had a girl NOT feel more at ease on a second visit.

Keep us posted. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
UPDATE
I tried again with a different lady. This one wouldn't even let me flip over. Strange thing is, a couple weeks ago I went to another place just across the street and got a rub N tug.
Oh well. I won't waste any more time there.
  • hd
  • 01-14-2014, 12:35 PM
That could be a turn on if she plays with your balls while you stroke it, but you didn't describe her looks?

I'd bet sooner than later she would offer more on repeat visits.