A question about CIM....

This topic has been addressed somewhat in the past but I never got all the in's and out's....so to speak

It was mentioned in a previous thread that eating certain foods affect the taste of cum. I was wondering just how much or how long do you have to eat said food item to get the desired or undesired effect? Does it work like the dry cleaners? In by 9, out by 5? Or does it take longer? I like pineapple but I'm not sure I could eat it 3 times a day for a month.

I like to think of myself as a giver....lol....that's why I'm asking. But I am a man, so that makes me sort of a selfish bastard too. I can only eat healthy for so long. And if somebody says beef causes it to taste bad I may have to give up the hobby....geez
  • hd
  • 01-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Good question, in our case, I would start eating pineapple a couple days before, but then I have very little cum (age related) so cum taste to her shouldn't be an issue, but if you shoot an 8oz load then maybe be concerned. Even if they CIM, many don't swallow so taste may not be a problem since they spit anyway.
I occasionally use a flavored lube just because I like the taste even though the pussy is fresh.
Should be interesting advice to hear from the women.
try eating foods like kiwi, watermelon, pineapple, and celery to lighten the taste. Make your semen taste sweeter by incorporating plums, blueberries and cranberries into your diet. Beer and coffee will make you taste bitter and dairy products can produce putrid tastes.
Meat, onions and garlic also make it taste worse.
It takes approximately 24 hours to take affect.
Garlic enters the blood streem faster than any other food. Go easy on the galic at least before a session
Ask and ye shall receive....

Thanks